We recently stayed on this hotel in early July. Hotel is completely remodeled and shows very well. Front staff were cordial and helpful. My two boys (under 11) thoroghly enjoyed their lazy river indoor pool (they have outdoor reg. pool too) , as well as playing on the kids' club Wi. The hotel is located at the north end of the beach, so you will need to walk to get to center of beach area, but Virginia Beach board walk area is well maintained and beautiful to walk. The room we stayed in was small but comfortable with mini fridge and mircorwave to heat up restaurant leftovers. Only complaint was the bathroom door...it was actually two heavy metal-like doors that were a bit strange to see in a hotel room. Hotel restaurant food was good...when we were there kids ate free with paying adult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into 250,000 gallons of fun, enjoy a movie in our movie theater and relax on your private balcony. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach guestrooms feature mini-refrigerator and microwave, flatscreen TV, iPod stations and free Internet. Splish Splash Lagoon features an outdoor lazy river & two 12-foot waterslides. Float down indoor Lay-Z-Rivah or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. For entertainment, enjoy activities for toddlers to tweens in seasonal kids Splash Kamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites North Beach
- Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn