See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Do not stay at this Motel 6! The staff was rude as hell and could care less about providing a good customer service. The room stink and microwave and frig was dirty. Non-smoking room are being used as smoking room. There seem to be alot of long staying guests. There was alot fighting at night and dogs barking. Not a friendly, family place!

I really wished that I had read this page before we stay here!

Room Tip: The best tip.....go to another Motel or Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Anita B
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Its 5 pm and I sit here and room not cleaned. Housekeeping is down hall watching tv. Saw them in there. Management dsnt care. People off streets using pool. Again management could care less. Well as I write this review housekeeping shows up at door and dropped of towels and left. Didn't take dirty stuff or trash. NOW THATS SERVICE.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank vschandel
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed at Motel 6 because they are "pet friendly" but this was the worst place we stayed on our recent 12 day several state vacation. The room smelled, was dirty, and we just felt uncomfortable. Our dogs aka "kids" even acted different when we walked inside the room. They didn't really have a place for the kids to potty which was not a good thing. The location was not the best and the staff was not as friendly as they should have been.

We will not be staying at this location again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sheila H
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Really not what I expected with the price being so low. We werent in there for very much time of the weekend that we were there, but while we were it was great. The room was clean, as well as the rest of the hotel seemed to be. The employees I had encountered were very nice and helpful. The problem was that I had reserved was supposed to be non-smoking but it still smelled like smoke. But all in all it was generally a great stay! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank becca f
Reviewed 10 May 2012

We typically check Tripadvisor for reviews before staying or eating at new locations. This is probably one time I'm glad we didn't read the reviews. Am surprised by all the negative reviews. We stayed at 3 motel/hotels and a B and B on our vacation in May. While the B and B was tops (and also most expensive), our Motel 6 experience was much better (cleaner) than the more expensive Wyndham Hotel on Virginia Beach and 60's era motel in Buxton. It was also one of the few motels that were reasonably priced-- we payed $49.99/weeknight.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family