See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I came into town for a job interview and needed a room, I stayed here 4 years ago and it was a good stay no real complaints. Here we are July 17th 2012 and boy has this place changed! I booked a one person for one night with a king bed. Well I do have to say all but an old shower with ware, no real blanket on the bed and very low water presure the room it's self wasn't bad at all. The rest of the hotel was the pits, it looks nice from the outside but wow once you get inside. I had a " and the service desk staff told me" the 3rd floor was a completly NON SMOKING floor. well from the time I got off the urine smelling elevator I knew it was going to be bad. I used my room key to enter the door to my wing, as soon as I opened the door the smoke stinch hit me in the face. I walked the full lenth of the hall and it never stopped. I got to my room and housekeeping was next door and I asked the lady about it being a non smoking floor and she said is was supposded to be but what can they do. I opened my room door and walked inside and it was clean and smell free thank goodness because after 14 hours on the road I was to tired to find another place. The only thing I had to do was take the bed spred and put it next to the door to block the smoke smell from coming in underthe door. Wow next time I'll spend the extra money and stay at a better hotel, and now for the worst part. I was going out for dinner, left my room and was at the eleavator when this pretty girl came out to ride it down as well. She asked me a couple of little questions to find out if I was staying there and bottom line... she told me her room number and if I wanted a date or just have some fun for a while stop by or call her room. So yes,, yes there where HOOKERS staying here to. Thank god I had a good nights sleep and got the heck outa there!

Room Tip: Please pay a little extra and go to a better hotel ! trust me this is a sh&t hole!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Do not stay at this Motel 6! The staff was rude as hell and could care less about providing a good customer service. The room stink and microwave and frig was dirty. Non-smoking room are being used as smoking room. There seem to be alot of long staying guests. There was alot fighting at night and dogs barking. Not a friendly, family place!

I really wished that I had read this page before we stay here!

Room Tip: The best tip.....go to another Motel or Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Anita B
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Its 5 pm and I sit here and room not cleaned. Housekeeping is down hall watching tv. Saw them in there. Management dsnt care. People off streets using pool. Again management could care less. Well as I write this review housekeeping shows up at door and dropped of towels and left. Didn't take dirty stuff or trash. NOW THATS SERVICE.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank vschandel
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed at Motel 6 because they are "pet friendly" but this was the worst place we stayed on our recent 12 day several state vacation. The room smelled, was dirty, and we just felt uncomfortable. Our dogs aka "kids" even acted different when we walked inside the room. They didn't really have a place for the kids to potty which was not a good thing. The location was not the best and the staff was not as friendly as they should have been.

We will not be staying at this location again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sheila H
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Really not what I expected with the price being so low. We werent in there for very much time of the weekend that we were there, but while we were it was great. The room was clean, as well as the rest of the hotel seemed to be. The employees I had encountered were very nice and helpful. The problem was that I had reserved was supposed to be non-smoking but it still smelled like smoke. But all in all it was generally a great stay! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends