See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Usually motel6 is a terrible choice, but this one surprised me by being modern and the staff was nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The property wasn't bad at all. It was quiet, and clean. I found nothing wrong with this property. For the money it's a great value and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Wesley C
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Traveling cross country, Stayed here for one night. It was an overall good experience, room was clean. Good parking if your towing anything. Staff was friendly. Other guests were quiet.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 9 March 2013

We live down the block and needed a room for 2 nights while work at home was being done. This was during the off season, it was cheap and convenient.

We reserved and got a king smoking room. It smelled like a smoking room. (I brought a candle for that).

The bed was awesome (I have a bad back).

The room was very neat and clean. The furniture was all in good condition. The carpeting was nice. Our linens were fine. We didn't have a fride/microwave.

The bathroom was very clean. No surprises. The bathtub was old, but clean. The shower curtain looked new.

The grounds looked fine. The guests were pretty quiet. I expected there to be a lot of locals living there off season, but if they were, I didn't notice.

There was a wind storm first night. The room had no drafts and we barely heard the noise. The heater worked just fine.

I never got that "is there a camera in our room?" feeling.

The tv was fine, with no frills. Found it odd that it was an old tv, not a lcd tv. We don't watch cable, anyway.

We left the first morning and came back to a cleaned, replenished room. We had a call later to check if we needed anything.

Management seemed perfectly acceptable and friendly.

Cons: Perhaps because of the storm, we had a problem with our electronic door key. But, they reprogrammed and opened it for us immediately.

I paid for wi-fi and never got to use it. Couldn't connect. I was told that the system had to be rebooted or something to that effect- again possibly because of the storm. A refund was quickly offered.

The shower pressure sucked. We went home and got a better shower head. Not that fault of the hotel. It was one of those gentle rain heads, which I deplore. With our shower head, we were pelted with plenty of hot water.

In all honesty, I have paid a lot more for a lot less elsewhere. Maybe there was a change in management. If I had read the reviews before staying, we probably wouldn't have stayed, but I'm glad we did. It was perfectly acceptable. We didn't expect the taj ma hal and we didn't get it, but we did get 2 nights of great sleep and some nice, clean quiet time at a great price.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luvingit23462
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Luckily we only stayed here for one night as the room was very dated, the paint was chipping off the walls and ceiling, the cover on the bed looked filthy and the room smelled very strongly of smoke despite it being a non-smoking room. We didn't actually ask to change rooms because it was late when we checked in and were tired after a long flight and decided to just deal with it. The location was good - very close to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed for 2 nights last month and we were comfortable enough. However, the first room we had did not have a working fridge or TV. We were moved on the second day to another room because of the mixup but we didn't get any compensation. At least the second room was odor free. The smell in the first room was not good.
The pool was very clean, however.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family