See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed one night, basic room, sheets and bathroom were clean. We travel with a small dog and they are Pet Friendly. That's all you need for one night stay. They are reasonable priced and do not charge for Pets.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1hurricane
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Room was a basic double bed. Overall it seemed clean, but upon further inspection my wife found a couple of strands of hair on the pillows. Same in the bathroom behind the toilet. I guess the cleaning crew didn't get everything from the last guest. Anyway it felt like budget basic place to sleep. No frig or microwave in this room. The shower head was very powerful, felt like it was too much pressure. Just free coffee in the morning downstairs along with vending machines with various snacks. Staff was nice, answered our questions and was quick to get us checked in. Only stayed one night but it was ok for our needs (place to sleep & change before heading to the beach).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jake C
Reviewed 8 July 2013

It is not wonderful ! The rooms are very run down, it didn't seem dirty but it wasn't spotless either. The room when we went in had a very strong smell of air freshener. I am not sure they really have smoke free rooms, I think they just spray them a lot, if you ask for non smoking. Parking was very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessyea1
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed in room one-o-seven. The room had a stale repulsive smell upon entering. There is no microwave, fridge, or toiletries. Wifi cost per day. We found pieces of hair and food in the beds. There are ashtrays in this room although its supposed to be non smoking. The bed covers have burn marks and the dresser and tv cabinet are broken in places. We can here everything so we will have to sleep with something on to drown out the noise. I have sprayed down everything I can with Lysol. I cannot wait to leave here in the morning. This place isn't even fit to be a last resort.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Momoftots
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Usually motel6 is a terrible choice, but this one surprised me by being modern and the staff was nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The property wasn't bad at all. It was quiet, and clean. I found nothing wrong with this property. For the money it's a great value and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013