“Will DEFINITELY stay again!!!”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-64 & US 13
Ranked #106 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Newark, New Jersey
“Will DEFINITELY stay again!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My company booked my room here for me, I had never stayed here before during my visits to the Hampton Roads. In the the beginning I was skeptical about the original reviews... Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. One of the friendliest check-in's I have ever had, my room was very clean and cool. The breakfast was very nice, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank KingSsiah
Econo L, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-64 & US 13, responded to this review, 10 January 2015
are pleased to see the room was clean and staff was pleasant! It is also pleasing to hear the breakfast was outstanding . Thank you for your time and sharing this valuable feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very clean, the staff is really friendly. The rooms were nice and clean, and when you need something they get it for you right away. They area is really nice there is a Waffle House and McDonalds right next door, and there is Krispy Kreme right in front of the hotel. There is a Wava (gas station) right up the road. I recommend you guys to come stay at this econo lodge.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Mihir S
Econo L, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-64 & US 13, responded to this review, 10 January 2015
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you were here, I am so very glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. We strive to maintain the highest level of service, hospitality and comfort for our guests, so we are very happy that your stay with us at the Econolodge Inn & Suites Northapton Blvd was such a positive experience.
Our pleasure to be of service to you,
Robyna Rogers, Sales Manager
econolodge2000@gmail .com
757-374-5243
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I hated my stay and was force to stay at lease one night because they would not refund my money stating I had to give them 24 hour cancellation . Hell I didn't know the room was nasty and smelly before entering. within 15 minutes I return to the front desk and asked for a refund and they refused. The Front desk person unprofessional and slow as hell. This would be considered as the hood hotel. nothing to write home about. I would never come or suggest anyone come. Its just nasty. Hair is in my sink right now. This hotel appears to have never been upgraded with todays style and fashion. I just phoned my bank and they stated they will assist in me getting my refund. Im not sure about the other Econo lodges but the one on North Hampton needs to be SHUT DOWN. and renovated. it just nasty and smelly a nd the rooms have sticky stuff on the clock and phone ewwwwwww..im having a bad night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank margaret C
Econo L, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-64 & US 13, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
we are sorry about your stay at our hotel on the behave off our hotel staff we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using your feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future

Travellers are raving about these Virginia Beach hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Virginia Beach
Quality Inn Little Creek
Quality Inn Little Creek
#72 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - No...
#51 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Best Western Center Inn
Best Western Center Inn
#38 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach / Norfolk Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beac...
#45 of 109 in Virginia Beach

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I-64 & US 13? Share your experiences!