Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$245
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$166
US$246
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$194
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$115
Groupon.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$310
US$279
  • Pool
US$176
Hotelpower.com
All reviewspresidential suitecourtyard by marriottfront deskcorner suitebreakfast buffetvirginia beach oceanfronttop floorindoor pooloceanfront viewacross the streetoff seasonhousekeeping staffmini fridgerandybalconyboardwalksunrise
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The staff at this hotel is consistently pleasant and helpful and their dining recommendations haven't failed us yet! This was our second year ladies only vacation and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. Jonathan Smith went above and beyond always with a smile! Also, Shakeela in the Bistro remembered my coffee order from our 2013 trip! We will be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
ChristopherThiele, General Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thanks for the great comments about Jonathan and Shakeela! I can’t believe she remembered your coffee order from a year ago! She has a phenomenal memory for our guests who stay with us, but I didn’t think it stretched back that far – holy cow! I’m glad to hear you had a great stay with us, and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed in the hotel on Aug 5 for a week. We drove from Michigan for 12 hours, we got there a little earlier than check in time, we were told that our room was not ready yet, but Rande made sure that we get our room promptly and that was what happened. Rande,Tyler from the valet service, and the whole housekeeping crew in the 9th floor did a superb job.The only thing that was a little disappointing, I reserved a presidential suite to find out that a king suite instead what they had for me. It was good size suite but I was hoping to get a roomier suite. Overall, we enjoyed our stay in Virginia beach very much and a whole lot of appreciation goes to the people of "our hotel".

Room Tip: corner suites
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BassamTalab

Thank you for leaving a nice review about our hotel, and for mentioning Rande and Tyler for taking good care of you. I’d like to look into your room mix-up a little more, as we’re typically very, very good about ensuring our guests get the room they reserved. Please contact me at 757-417-6003 if you would like to discuss further – I’d like to do some research and identify what happened so we can ensure it doesn’t happen again.

I hope we will see you on a future trip to our area!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Shakeela treated us like family. Every morning she had a smile on her face and made sure we had one as well while taking care of us. She is the BEST!! I love that there is a Starbucks in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ChristopherThiele, General Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for the nice review, and for recognizing Shakeela’s great customer service! I’m happy to hear she made an impact on your stay with us! I hope you will come back and visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family had the opportunity to have an oceanfront room during a cheer competition. From the initial call to check out on Sunday, the customer service was truly remarkable. Rande, Erin, and Amsal represented the Courtyard well. They were friendly, polite, patient, and professional.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Samantha S, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding our associates and their outstanding customer service skills! Rande and Erin play a key role in the diligence of our front desk operations, and Amsal makes a great team player for our housekeeping department! I am so happy to learn that they were able to effectively display what hospitality truly means; and we hope that when you return to Virginia Beach our property comes to mind!

Samantha

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was our first family vacation in three years and we were very excited to be at the beach and to have an oceanfront room. From the time we checked in ( a little early) until the time we checked out we experienced nothing but excellent service from every hotel staff member whom we encountered. Christal, the Front Desk Manager greeted us with a huge smile and made us feel as though she was waiting for us to arrive. The microwave oven that we had requested was in our room before we were able to unload our car and get up to our room.
Our room was very clean and was cleaned in a time frame that was beneficial to us. Our housekeeper, Alice Howard, was incredibly cheerful, polite, and attentive, and went out of her way to find information for me about the location of the clothes dryers and how much they cost. She even ran after us in the parking lot before we left to give us some clothing that we had left in the room.
I wish I could recognize every staff member with whom we came into contact with because there was not one staff member who did not enhance our stay, even those whom we may have passed in the hallway or in the elevator. Every staff member whom we encountered went beyond being polite, professional, and informative; it was very evident that the staff of the Oceanfront South completely enjoyed their job.
This is where my husband stays when he is in Virginia Beach on business, he continually praises the hotel and the staff and he enjoys his stays immensely.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ccggardner

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us this month! I am thrilled to learn that all of our associates were able to make you and your family feel warm and welcome. Our number one priority at Courtyard South is to ensure a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for each and every one of our guests! We enjoy assisting our guests in any way that we can, because bringing a smile to your face will surely bring one to ours! We hope to see you in the future, and thank you again for the fabulous feedback.

Kind regards,