Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$255
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$134
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$163
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$161
ComfortInn
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$234
  • Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$205
US$173
US$160
Hotelpower.com
All reviewspresidential suitecourtyard by marriottfront deskcorner suitebreakfast buffetvirginia beach oceanfronttop floorindoor pooloceanfront viewacross the streetoff seasonhousekeeping staffmini fridgerandybalconyboardwalksunrise
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Our Presidential Suite was ready at our requested time, 11:30 a.m., just 30 minutes after checkout time! Phenomenal customer service. Clean rooms! Restaurant breakfast definitely worth a visit.

Ask for any deals they may be offering at this hotel because they will try to accommodate and match other promotions that surrounding hotels may be offering.

Central location of this hotel made it easy to visit restaurants and enjoy boardwalk events.

We will undoubtedly return and highly recommend to friends and family

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
mlhog389, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2010

Thank you for your kind comments. At Courtyard South we strive for excellent customer service, I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Your wonderful comments have been shared with our staff. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2010

We took our family to VA beach for 5 days and stayed at the Marriott after reading mostly good reviews online. We usually stay with Hilton brands, but decided to try the Marriott this time (BIG MISTAKE).

When we got to the hotel. they checked us into our 'Presidential Suite' (room 709) and while the room smelled VERY STRONGLY of cleaning detergent/perfume and it looked old and worn, it seemed clean which is what is most important to us. We put our three young kids down in the sitting area (it was quite late) and started getting ready for bed.

About two hours after we arrived, I started smelling a very strong urine smell that seemed to be emanating from the closet. The entire bedroom stank. I called downstairs to tell them we'd want to change hotel rooms in the morning (I could not wake my kids and move them after a 7 hour drive) and they were very accommodating.

After doing some research in the morning, we decided to move to the courtyard Marriott Oceanfront North and that is where things went really wrong, but will keep that review for there.

Bottom line, the Marriott's at VA beach suck (while I was standing in line to check out at the South hotel, someone had checked out from Fairfield Inn and Suites and was checking into the hotel I was checking out of because of issues there as well.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank sam_e1975

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is always helpful to see where we can improve. I am very disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay, but I assure you that this is not typical for Courtyard South. The issue has been addressed with our housekeeping staff and has been corrected. I hope that the next time you are in Virginia Beach you will consider staying with us, and I look forward to the oportunity to show you the best of what Courtyard South has to offer.

Reviewed 12 September 2010

Everything about my hotel stay was incredible. It started with the warm reception from the staff upon checking in and didnt stop until two days after I was home with a call thanking me for staying at the Courtyard Oceanfront/South. This is one of the best hotel expereinces I ever had. Even if there was a problem, which was rare it was handle promptly by the staff and management..
Extra kudos to the manager Randy G.. Thanks for making this an incredible experience.
PS- To the staff- please dont refer to me as Mr Moore. It is Carl. lol

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
mlhog389, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2010

Thank you for your positive comments. Customer service is key and Rande is a great asset to our team. I am glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable one and hope that you will visit us again on a future visit to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 26 August 2010

Fabulous hotel! .. Some of the friendliest and most responsive staff around! Always a smile, cheerful, ready to be of service. The room is very comfortable- even the pull-out sofa was extraordinarily comfortable with a memory foam mattress. Location is wonderful on 25th street. Breakfast items (very convienent to have breakfast in the hotel) range from average to delicious (but the buffet cost is not cheap.) Nothing about the hotel is inexpensive!- but that is my only complaint. And given it's location, I can understand that.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
mlhog389, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2010

Thank you for your feedback! It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed your accomidations as well as the service that you recieved during your stay. We look forwarding to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2010

We stayed mid week with a 9 and 12 year old. Love the oceanview rooms. Hotel seems to be maintained well and staff was all courteous and very helpful. Room was more than adequate, elevators, AC, shower, hot water all in perfect working order. Beds were not too comfortable but bedding was great. This is our second year staying a this hotel for a quick beach trip and will most likely book there again next year. Be sure to go to Casby's seafood grill for mod priced excellent dinner 33rd street

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff always tries to provide the best customer service and I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with such service. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you on your next visit to Virginia Beach.