My wife and I had been waiting to try the Brunch for awhile and what better occasion than our anniversary. We got there at 11am with a small line forming outside the French doors that open to the Swan Terrace, we did not have a reservation and were still able to get a table. Upon entry into the dining area my eyes were instantly drawn to the left where the sea food was located. Oysters on the half shell, Jumbo shrip, Smoked Salmon, Cooked on the spot Crab Cakes... I could tell already Id be very happy.
The service was top notch and the food was all prepared deliciously. Most people will find it pricey but I feel like its well worth it if you have a special occasion or want some amazing food and service to boot give it a shot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The timeless Founders Inn and Spa is a Virginia Beach resort that pampers guests with the comforts of home, concierge attention and hi-tech conveniences. Select guest rooms with fireplaces and views of the serene lake and lovely Colonial garden are especially unforgettable. The Founders Inn and Spa features a wealth of excellent amenities and guest services including comfortable rooms and suite accommodations, in-house restaurants, a spa and fitness center, a shuttle service, pet-friendly rooms, complimentary wi-fi, a business center, special event spaces and meeting venues, to name a few. Whether it is a business stay, a family vacation, or a life event, we are looking forward to a chance to serve you at The Founders Inn and Spa near Norfolk, Virgnia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Founders Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Founders Hotel Virginia Beach
- Founders Hotel Virginia Beach