“food was good,but place needs updating!!”
Review of waffles and things - CLOSED

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We ate here when we were at the beach,aug. of 2008. The food was good and the waitress and cook were very nice. The problem that I see is that the building is need of serious repair. I know money can be a problem,but,if they could do this,it would really help.I would recommend this place ,if only for the food.

Reviewed 27 August 2008

This place looked a little down at the heels when we walked in,but we decided to take a chance. We had just walked the 3 1/2 mile long boardwalk so we were exhausted and happy to sit down. Trust me - if we had any energy left we would have used it to go elsewhere.

We sat there waiting. And waiting. And waiting....we noticed how completely run down this place was. We had the one table that was "clean". Floor was dirty, ceiling was peeling discolored acoustic tiles.
Food not worth the wait.

Afterwards I went to the ladies room and was able to glimpse the kitchen on my way. Certainly any food inspector would have closed this place down long ago. Had I seen this before we ate, we would never have eaten here.

Lesson learned- never get so tired that you would be willing to eat in a place like this!

3  Thank shabondo