“Clean, Friendly and Great location!!”

Country Inn and Suites Chesapeake
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Inn and Suites Chesapeake
Ranked #72 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This was a great location in that the hotel was right on the beach. The staff was extremely friendly, breakfast was good and the room, as well as the hotel itself, was very clean. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Virginia Beach. The beds were exceptional in providing a good night's rest.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Country Inn and Suites Chesapeake

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Five of us were traveling to Virginia Beach to attend a business function, we only stayed one night. The desk staff were very good and split the cost of the room for us with no hassles. The room was very nice, the beds comfortable. The air conditioning was noisy and though the bedroom area of the suite was comfortable the sitting area was rather warm. The view from the balcony was very nice. There was a small refrigerator and a microwave in the room. Breakfast was good, a little high in fat and carbohydrates but most free breakfasts are. The service in the breakfast area was very good. An attendant removed our plates and the area was kept clean and well stocked. It was a very good stay and I will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Fairly new hotel and nice. The front desk are a little clueless, but polite. Had a nice clean room, nice bed, good wifi. The only thing that keep from getting 5 stars is the walls are a little thin. I was awoken by the couple in the next room having sex at 1:30am.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I stayed here for one week in October 2011. I've always loved the Country Inn and Suites because I feel like I'm at home. The employees are always so friendly and caring and this location is no exception. I loved the pool because it is only 4 feet deep which was perfect when my 2 little grandbabies came over each day to swim. I did miss not having a nice comfy chair in my room but that was only because I needed 2 beds instead of one big king. I guess with 2 beds in the room there just isn't enough room for the lounge chair. This location is convenient to everything and is very quiet even though you're very close to the Norfolk airport.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank C V
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Keep looking. Airport shuttle stops running at 5pm, ridiculous hours for the "fitness center" and a completely apathetic staff can be yours if you make the mistake of staying here. For me, never again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Virginia Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-Airport
Quality Suites at Lake Wright
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#41 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach / Norfolk Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beac...
#54 of 109 in Virginia Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport
Quality Inn Little Creek
Quality Inn Little Creek
#75 of 109 in Virginia Beach

Been to Country Inn and Suites Chesapeake? Share your experiences!