“Great Food and Waiter”
Review of Burtons Grill - CLOSED

Burtons Grill
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laskin Rd
Description: Burtons Grill is a full service restaurant featuring a variety of seasonal, traditional and regional favorites plus the best burger in Virginia Beach. Burtons offers lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. We love kids and parents will love our healthy kids menu! We accomodate events of all occasions from families dining casually to business meetings and special occasions. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus available. Full service bar and lounge. Patio dining. Private room for up to 45 guests. Plenty of parking and only minutes from the beach.
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Burtons Grill consistently has great food. Best place in Virginia Beach for a nice lunch in an upscale setting. Was pleased with the addition of Bill as a waiter, he is knowledgable and very fun. We had a perfect dining experience. Thanks.

burtonsgrill, General Manager at Burtons Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

I hope you many great experiences at Burtons Grill in the future, thank you for your review and your feedback! And I agree, Bill is a great addition, I will recognize him personally.

Best, Cliff Bennett, General Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2013

You will see from my other reviews of Virginia Beach that we visited quite a few restaurants whilst on a weeks business trip. Out of all the restaurants we visited this was the absolute best. It is about 4km outside of North Beach and cost about $15 in a cab. My colleagues wanted a great steak so I took to trip advisor and this restaurant appeared. All I can say is the food in here was of the utmost quality and to the highest standards. The service complimented the food and the staff extremely attentive. Do your utmost best to visit here because you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much! And I must agree, well worth the short drive from the Oceanfront!!!

Cliff Bennett, General Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2013

We visited Burtons Grill based on the great reviews. You can only really tell how great a place is when something does not go as planned. One soup came out cold, but they immediately came out with another bowl that was great. One entree just did not taste good. It was basically bland and not as described. They took it away without question, removed it from the bill, and we ordered another entree that came out in under 10 minutes. Our server was very helpful and did not hesitate to help and did not give any hint of frustration when we sent food back.
Otherwise, the 2 entrees of swordfish were the best I have tasted in years. The calamari was phenomenal. This is not an exaggeration. It tasted fresh and had the perfect amount of jalapenos and peppers. I could have eaten two more plates.
Even with those two setbacks, I highly recommend Burtons.

I would like you to know that I sincerely appreciate your thoughtful comments, as well as your patience and understanding. We ALWAYS want to get it right the first time, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make sure you enjoyed your experience!

Cliff Bennett, General Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Burtons always gives you quality food. If you like wine, go on Wednesday because you can get 2 entrees and a good bottle of wine for 39.95. I love the stuffed zucchini appetizer and fire shrimp.
The staff is very professional. We had Bill wait on us last time, and he was helpful and friendly. Don't miss out!

Yum! Yum! - what a great title to your review! Everyone should know that our staff reads these reviews too and it truly means a great deal to them when they are mentioned specifically. So I would most like to thank you for recognizing Bill. Thanks!!

Cliff Bennett, GM

Reviewed 16 April 2013

WOW....Nice eatery. FRESH & the best Gluten Free menu and food I have experienced thus far. Great food and service to match. Yes, you will pay a little but well worth it...I will be back ...Nice work Burton's Grill!!!

We are so glad to read that you recognize the FRESH and the value of our offerings! Thank you so much for choosing us!

Sincerely, Cliff Bennett, GM