Best Western Plus Virginia Beach
US$190
Country Inn
US$145
US$135
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$136
US$232
US$215
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$190
US$232
US$221
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$167
US$141
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
1,580 results
All reviewsfront deskoceanfront roomindoor poolfree breakfastocean viewhot breakfastbeach frontbeds were comfortableyogurthotel restaurantnice stayboard walkoff seasonfamily vacationbalconyboardwalkbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I'm so glad me and my husband chose this hotel.. It has an indoor and outdoor pool which was really nice because our 2 year old was not very fond of the waves at the beach! The room was clean and the service was great ! I have no complaints I would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We recently stayed here for the Patriotic Festival, it was a great location to watch the Air Show. The hotel desk clerk Matthew was very helpful helping us to check in early and answering our questions. The rooms are nice, bathroom is on the small side but that's ok. Air conditioner in our room worked awesomly... like to froze me the first night we stayed. We had oceanfront rooms and the balcony is a nice size with chairs. There is a microwave and fridge in the room and the pillows are feather pillows, pretty comfy. There is an ice cream shop downstairs that serves hot dogs, nachos, drinks, ice cream, and a resturant for a sit down meal. Continental breakfast was included with our stay and it was pretty good, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cerals, pastries, etc. I liked the fact that I could walk out my hotel and right onto the beach which was where I spent the majority of my time. There is an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, the outdoor pool is actually across the street in their non oceanfront rooms, and it has a small kiddie pool with it. The indoor pool is really nice with a spa. There is also a fitness center, which I didn't use, but looked ok. There is a Sweet Frogs frozen yogurt place right across the street, which is awesome, and several nice resturants and shops within walking distance. It is about 2 blocks from the King Neptune statue. All in all, I was extremely pleased with this hotel and will use it again, hopefully, the next time I return to the beach! :) Thank you!

Room Tip: Nice oceanfront view with powerful air conditioning, great view! :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JKCBrown
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Good Value. room a bit small and showing its age. However all rooms have a balcony overlooking the beach. Parking is free but tight. There is an over-flow parking garage across the street. The resturant stop serving breakfast at 9 am which is too early for vacationers.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazcat1
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We stayed here the first time we went to Va beach. It was a pretty nice stay. It was a bit pricey for the room but we had a nice oceanfront view. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed here for a wedding and I was somewhat alarmed by the reviews I had read. There was a snafu on our name and with our credit card but once we worked thru that our stay was very pleasant. This is definitely not a luxury hotel but I wasn't expecting that. Clean rooms, plenty of towels adequate breakfast

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family