My husband and I usually stay at Hilton/Hampton Inns, but they were both booked for the Neptune Festival. We chose the Best Western Plus because of it's description and a perfect location for all the festivities. Our room was clean but in much need of an updating. We stayed in room 712. The 'PLUS" description says, " modern amenities". The sink was in the entrance hallway which also included the 24" bar to hang your clothes. The toilet and tub were in a separate room just big enough to open the door. The toilet was loose and banged against the wall whenever getting up. The tub ceiling was in need of replacement, and just dingy in general. The restaurant/bar was in need of a good cleaning and better lighting. When they didn't have the ingredients to make a mojito we decided to go elsewhere. We didn't bother to use a discount coupon for dining. The breakfast was poor at best, greasy sausage,precooked steamed waffles, powdered scrambled eggs, and frozen danish that was cold and hard. They should take a few lessons from Hampton Inns/Hjlton on how to present a quality breakfast. Oh that's right, the owner of this hotel also owns the Hilton a few blocks over and the Gold Key properties we were asked to preview for purchase. Maybe he should invest in some time and visit this location to see for himself how much this property needs some attention. This is the second Best Western we have stayed at and both privately owned hotels were below average in quality and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS at the Oceanfront offers several types of accommodations to choose from. Our non-smoking hotel has stunning views from the private balconies of our oceanfront rooms overlooking the boardwalk. Easy beach access is also available from our adjacent non-oceanfront room location across the street which features double-size beds as well as eight two-room suites with one queen bed. All rooms include microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and complimentary wireless internet service for your added convenience. Complimentary breakfast is also included in as well! Please note: One parking space is available per reserved room. We hope you will come and experience a wonderful vacation with us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oceanfront Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Best Western Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Best Western