Very disappointed. We have stayed here before, but this year was one problem after another. WiFi did not work, ice machines did not did, security cameras in parking garage did not work, the swimming pool was kit on working order. Walking 11 blocks to their sister hotel was less than convenient with 2 small children as well as having to walk to a store to get ice every time you need it. I thought I had a safe parking spot for my car that was less than a week old but it managed to get hit. Some staff told me there were cameras they could pull footage from, but the Manger conveniently said they "weren't working". The staff was friendly but that is about the only good thing I can say about our stay this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Comfort Right on the Beach! This Virginia Beach, boutique hotel offers you and your family uncomplicated and uncompromised comfort and warm hospitality at a truly great value. Located at the very heart of the 3-mile long boardwalk, this all suite, all oceanfront property provides space and amenities at an unbeatable location. The Dolphin Inn is the perfect place to experience your special Virginia Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Inn Virginia Beach Va