Went down for my honeymoon and it was the best experience ever. My husband made sure I had a jacuzzi and the room was beautiful. There was a perfect view of the sunrise every morning and the staff was just as helpful as ever. I loved the bed. Wished I could have brought it home with me. It was so nice not to have to worry about not having anything to do for when we checked in the lady at the desk was very helpful. The parking wasn't a problem for us for there was plenty of room and there were several cars there. Granite it was a small parking place but if you know how to drive there shouldn't be a problem. I am definitely going to go back here for my 1st anniversary and everyone there after. John Micheal was especially nice and I have recommended this hotel to everyone I have already talked to. I can't wait to go back. My husband and I were almost tempted to turn around and go back after we got home last night. Thank you so much Dolphin Inn for making my special time so awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Comfort Right on the Beach! This Virginia Beach, boutique hotel offers you and your family uncomplicated and uncompromised comfort and warm hospitality at a truly great value. Located at the very heart of the 3-mile long boardwalk, this all suite, all oceanfront property provides space and amenities at an unbeatable location. The Dolphin Inn is the perfect place to experience your special Virginia Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Hotel Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Virginia Beach
- Dolphin Inn Virginia Beach Va