We were looking for an affordable mini-vaca at the beach and the Surfside accommodated beautifully. Location is really nice, just south of the fishing pier so maybe a little less crowded than some other areas. Also nice to have a boardwalk right down to the beach. Have to agree that the staff totally rocks - here's looking at YOU, Erin! Unusual that the balcony access is a door, not sliders, and the windows don't open. We just propped open the door for our requisite waves-crashing sleep experience. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach