“Exccellent Stay!”

Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #9 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This hotel is really nice for the price. The staff from the desk to housekeeping was really nice and professional, even the maintenance personnel were friendly. The room was a nice size, clean, and the beds were comfortable. We stayed on the second floor and had a nice view from our balcony of the ocean and all the happenings on the board walk. By our room being on the second floor it was convenient to the parking deck, because one of the parking decks was on the second floor. This hotel serviced continental breakfast items, which is great if you just eat lite for breakfast, but there are a lot of restaurants in walking distance that serve breakfast buffets if you like to eat a big breakfast. We enjoyed our stay and will return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stay here every year because of the value for what you get. You are on the beach and it is a great price. Staff is great and very friendly. The rooms are clean. Would recomend to everyone. The Breakfast was very fresh and always full. The Lady sang with my daughter every day which made her so happy. We just had a great time at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stay here on are way home from Mytrle Beach S.C. Was very please at this place.The staff was great. Locate of this place was great. Many eating places near the Inn.The front desk was very helpful to direct us to a place we had eat in Virgina Beach before. The staff was ask now your doing today. This was the maid staff as I pass them in the hall and told me have a good day

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The staff was great room was clean and well maintained good place to stay I will go back.
the staff was helpful with my questions and room was nice no problemsany were hope they keep up good work. The staffwas very friendly and was close to lot of good spots and like parking on site too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We arrived late in the evening, after Erin at the front desk called to make sure we were still coming. We are glad she did because the hotel was fully booked. Our room was very nice, apparently had been recently renovated. It was clean, had fairly new furniture and the bed was very comfortable. All rooms are oceanfront, and the balcony is good sized. The staff was very kind, courteous and helpful. We had a corner room, which was very quiet and convenient for us. There is a decent restaurant seafood restaurant attached, only decent, but there are numerous other eateries nearby as well. Other than the slow elevators, we had no complaints. This hotel exceeded our expectations, and we will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DBGoes
Reviewed 20 May 2013

A friend and I stayed here for a "girlfriends weekend", and I think that this is a nice little place. The rooms have recently been renovated, and were very clean. The room is a bit small, but when you come to the beach, how much time do you really plan to spend in your room? The staff was very friendly. Other reviewers mentioned that the air conditioner didn't seem to cool very well. I can see why they said that, as the room was warm when I checked in, but I called down to the front desk, and they told me that the air runs from one central unit, but we could control how much comes into our room with the dial (settings off, hi, med, and lo) that was on the wall near the sink area. I like a cold room for sleeping, so I put it on hi, and got so cold I had to put it on low. I am thinking that the folks who complained about it being too hot didn't realize they could use the dial to get more air.
There is an indoor pool on the property, but I didn't get an opportunity to use it. There was a large high school group there during our stay, and they were in the pool most of the time, and as my friend and I were there to get away from our kids (and the noisiness they create), we didn't have any desire to be in there with their chaos. The pool closes at 10 pm. It would be awesome if they kept it open until midnight- for those 21 and up after 10 pm.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This is my third year staying here and every year just gets better. The people that work here are so kind and helpful. The maid service was awsome. Love when you stay somewhere like this and everyone is so friendly. The frontdesk people were great. The room is always very nice and love the indoor pool. I will continue to stay here every year that I come for my girls weekend. Love the oceanfront view that you get. Located near great shopping and great places to eat. Will be back next year :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Oceanaire Resort Hotel
Oceanaire Resort Hotel
#44 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!