Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach Carousel Motel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Belmont Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Seashire Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
The Breakers Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfish bonesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayview from the balconyhotel staffan older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here for the Neptune Festival this past weekend. The staff members were always super friendly and always said hi when we walked through the front door. You can park right on sight in their parking deck and there seemed to be more than enough spaces for everyone to park, which if a plus! They provide a continental breakfast consisting of cereals, pastries, coffee, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, waffles, etc. It was a good breakfast for us. We felt that it was located a little far towards the low end of the boardwalk. Most of the activities, such as mini-golf and shops are located around the 20's. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, clean hotel with friendly staff, then this is a good choice. However, this hotel could use some updates. It appears that they spend more time on the look of their lobby than updating/renovating their rooms. That is the only con we found about the hotel itself.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

I am glad to hear that we provided you with excellent customer service and a good continental breakfast to start your day. Thank you for your comments on the hotel lobby as this will help us continue to improve. Again, thanks for selecting our hotel for your vacation and we hope you will return when in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights at the Surfside Hotel. It was a wonderful choice. The rooms were clean, the oceanfront view was amazing and the service was top notch. Everyone who worked there was friendly and helpful.
The location was wonderful and within walking distance to a lot of choices for shopping and eating.
The room was very quiet and had plenty of space.
We would happily pick this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

We are enchanted that you selected our hotel and stayed two nights with us. We take pride in making sure our staff gives the best service to our guest. Thank you for posting your review on trip advisor and we cannot wait to have you back.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

My friends and I spent the weekend in Virginia Beach, we chose Surfside because it was centrally located amongst the festivities. The staff at the hotel were so nice. At the point of check in Giovanni, a sweet and professional young man who assisted us with questions and offered to call my cell when the room was ready. Aretha, who also works at the front desk was very accommodating making recommendations for dinner establishments.

Although the hotel is not brand new the suite we stayed in was nice and very clean. We met Sherrie our room attendant, like our experience with Giovanni she was personable and we had a great time chatting with her in passing. We also ran into George their engineer, always a big smile on his face and "Ladies having a good time."

Overall a good experience, I would say the bands play until 11pm so you will hear them in the rooms. Also the hotel does serve breakfast basics pastries, waffles, bagels, etc. No hot foods though which was fine for our trip. I would definitely stay at this hotel again due to the location but mostly due to their wonderful staff.

Room Tip: The indoor pool is located on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel and commenting on your visit with us. I’m glad that our staff was able to provide outstanding customer service for you during your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I went to Virginia Beach with 2 of my friends and after many debates with hotels, we finally agreed to stay here. Upon arriving a couple hours early, they let us check into our room anyway and even helped us with our bags. The hotel was very easy to locate and we had no problem getting in and out.
Our room was on the 3rd floor right by the elevators. The view from our balcony was absolutely stunning, we were basically overlooking the boardwalk! The room was very clean, smelled good, and had plenty of space-the balcony had plenty of space too, and was private. As soon as you walked out back of the hotel onto the boardwalk, the stairs leading to the bech were right there. The shop by the lobby was organized and had plenty to offer.
The lobby was also beautiful and well taken care of. The hotel is located right in the middle of all the shops on Atlantic Avenue, which was great for our shopping! We stayed for 5 night and had clean towels, beds, and perfect service the whole time!
I left around 3 am the last night to fly home, and the front desk already had a cab waiting for me when I got down there! The man (Jaroun I believe is his name) even gave me a ziplock bag and walked me down to the beach to collect sand! Before I left he gave me a 10% discount for my next stay and sent me with a box of mini muffins for breakfast-the breakfast room wasnt even open!
Talking to Jaroun calmed my nerves since it was my first time flying alone, and I couldnt have asked for anything more. Ive never stayed at a hotel with such excellent and caring staff, I felt like I was at home the whole time. The cleaning ladies even left lovely notes after they cleaned our room! I will glady choose this hotel over any other hotel next time I come back! If you dont stay here, youre crazy.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Kenzhurley
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are very fortunate to have such a fabulous location with a magnificent view and glad you could enjoy this during your stay. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your 5 nights with us. We hope you had a pleasant and safe flight home. Our door is always open to you and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Everyone was very pleasant and courteous to us. The breakfast they provide is more than enough to start your morning and the anytime coffee, water & juice in the lobby a major plus. Great beachfront views. Rooms was clean with plenty of linens & toiletries. In all the hotel, pool & kiddie pool very clean. Highly suggest calling them direct to set up your needs instead of the reservation group, which knows nothing of hotel set up. Was our first time to Virginia Beach. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Call the desk clerk direct to book your needs
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry D
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for the opportunity to make your trip to Virginia Beach a very pleasant one. It was our pleasure to provide you with excellent customer service during your stay in the hotel. We will be happy to welcome you once again when you visit us.