Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach Carousel Motel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Belmont Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Seashire Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
The Breakers Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfish bonesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayview from the balconyhotel staffan older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My experience with this hotel was excellent. The staff was most accommodating and eager to please. The room was clean and maintained through out our stay. Special recognition to the woman who maintained the upkeep of my room - Carolyn. My husband and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time during our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Dorothy Lorent

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

I am pleased that the staff was accommodating to make your stay excellent and enjoyable. We appreciate you recommending our hotel and look forward to your return when in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We enjoyed everything about our stay - the price was right - the reception staff was courteous and friendly, and the lobby was beautiful. The room was well-maintained, peaceful, and clean. The bed was very comfortable - the pillows were perfect! We liked having our own balcony, complete with awesome view, too. We can definitely recommend, and look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lifesabeach2013
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for your review on trip advisor. I am glad you found our hotel very accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you again and appreciate you recommending the Surfside Oceanfront Inn and Suites.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My family and I chose this hotel over other more famous, brand-named hotels because it offers the same room quality and size for a cheaper rate. In addition, because we couldn't benefit from the early booking online -discount,the friendly receptionist offered us a 10% discount because we wanted to stay for two nights, and the price came down to the same rate we had found on Expedia.com right before coming to the hotel. Friendly and awesome staff. All a weekender may need is offered under one ceiling, specially if you visit Virginia Beach in the fall. You can enjoy a good, free breakfast in the hotel and go out and enjoy your day as most of the restaurants in the area are either closed or open late and it is hard to find a convenient place to have a nice breakfast with your family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank litemill
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

We are pleased you chose the Surfside Oceanfront Inn and Suites for your family. We hope you have the opportunity to return to Virginia Beach and our hotel.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My stay at the Surfside OceanFront was a wonderful stay,the people at the front was so nice and so helpful and pleasant I could not think of any other hotel to stay at,at the SurfSide it is so clean and if have any problems they are right on it,I want to THANK everone at the SURFSIDE for everthing that you done for my there. They were working on the second floor and thats where my rooms was so they did not want me to be disturbed they ask me do I mind to move and I ask were and they said to a suites with no extera change,I still had three more of stay so I did move,this is what i call a wonderful hotel because they think of you to see how they can help make your stay a pleastant and happy stay.THANKS AGAIN SURFSIDE INN& SUITES

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise B

We apologize for your inconvenience of having to move rooms due to construction on the second floor but we are glad we were able to accommodate the remainder of your stay in a suite. We will be happy to welcome you again when in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have a family of four, including two kids under the age of 4. I needed a place that had two bedrooms, and I found this place. The reviews were a bit all over the place but the price was right, so I took the plunge. A couple things that others reviewers said that I agree with is that the room itself was very clean, and the workers were very friendly. The view was awesome, straight on to the beach, no side views or anything. The price was also pretty good, especially when compared to other beachfront hotels. I didn't notice much noise from my neighbors. Additionally, if you have kids, this hotel is located up north of the main stretch of the boardwalk, which is GREAT because there was less of a crowd. In short, although the hotel isn't the perfect hotel, its a great hotel and a good value. Don't hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TheLaw79
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us and I am glad we could accommodate your family of four. We would like to welcome you back when traveling to Virginia Beach.