Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I had a great stay! The only negative thing was the elevator. Too many people checking out at once. I can't wait until the upgrades are down. Thanks to the great staff especially the lady from the desk, Anita she was really nice and taught me how to make waffles.

• Stayed December 2013
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for selecting the Surfside Oceanfront for your recent stay while visiting Virginia Beach.
We are delighted you had a great stay and were able to assist you in making waffles for your breakfast. We would be honored to welcome you again. The staff wishes you a prosperous and Happy New Year in Houston, TX.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My church and I went to the Surfside Oceanfront Inn on the days of Thanksgiving thru Saturday. They service was very well. The staff were excellent, and they were respectful. From our room you could see up and down the boardwalk, and we were there because of the lights they do in VA Beach and from the balcony of the room we had a excellent view of the Christmas lights that were long the beach. Also it was peaceful and very comfortable.

Room Tip: The Surfside Oceanfront Hotel is the hotel for you, do not let that pass you by, get a great room wi...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Latorya H
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
We appreciate you and your church group staying with us during Thanksgiving. The staff takes pride to ensure that the guest has an enjoyable visit. This time of year you have the beautiful view of the ocean and the holiday lights which is always a joyous sight. We hope you have a blessed holiday season.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My name is Brandy Dillard, and I stayed at surfside oceanfront inn and suites hotel for the police association, my experience with this hotel was excellent. The staff was professional and courteous. I would like to give a special recognition to Aretha Leary, she was extremely professional, she went above and beyond to accomodate me during my stay. She made sure that my room was clean, she also made sure that the cleanliness was maintained throughout my stay. I had a great time during my stay here, so much that I have recommended Surfside Oceanfront Innn and Suites to some of my family and friends that will be visiting Virginia Beach over the next few months. I also look forward attending the police association next year, and I will be staying at the Surfside Oceanfront inn and suites in Virginia Beach, VA.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take pride to provide professional service to each of our guest and it was Aretha’s pleasure and an honor to provide excellent service and accommodate you during your stay. We appreciate you recommending the Surfside Oceanfront Inn and Suites to your friends and family. We look forward to your group, Police Association of Virginia, each year and will be happy to welcome you again.
Moneta
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My experience with this hotel was excellent. The staff was most accommodating and eager to please. The room was clean and maintained through out our stay. Special recognition to the woman who maintained the upkeep of my room - Carolyn. My husband and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time during our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Dorothy Lorent

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
I am pleased that the staff was accommodating to make your stay excellent and enjoyable. We appreciate you recommending our hotel and look forward to your return when in Virginia Beach.
Broadway, Virginia
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We enjoyed everything about our stay - the price was right - the reception staff was courteous and friendly, and the lobby was beautiful. The room was well-maintained, peaceful, and clean. The bed was very comfortable - the pillows were perfect! We liked having our own balcony, complete with awesome view, too. We can definitely recommend, and look forward to coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lifesabeach2013
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for your review on trip advisor. I am glad you found our hotel very accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you again and appreciate you recommending the Surfside Oceanfront Inn and Suites.
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My family and I chose this hotel over other more famous, brand-named hotels because it offers the same room quality and size for a cheaper rate. In addition, because we couldn't benefit from the early booking online -discount,the friendly receptionist offered us a 10% discount because we wanted to stay for two nights, and the price came down to the same rate we had found on Expedia.com right before coming to the hotel. Friendly and awesome staff. All a weekender may need is offered under one ceiling, specially if you visit Virginia Beach in the fall. You can enjoy a good, free breakfast in the hotel and go out and enjoy your day as most of the restaurants in the area are either closed or open late and it is hard to find a convenient place to have a nice breakfast with your family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank litemill
Kay P, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
We are pleased you chose the Surfside Oceanfront Inn and Suites for your family. We hope you have the opportunity to return to Virginia Beach and our hotel.
Beckley, West Virginia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My stay at the Surfside OceanFront was a wonderful stay,the people at the front was so nice and so helpful and pleasant I could not think of any other hotel to stay at,at the SurfSide it is so clean and if have any problems they are right on it,I want to THANK everone at the SURFSIDE for everthing that you done for my there. They were working on the second floor and thats where my rooms was so they did not want me to be disturbed they ask me do I mind to move and I ask were and they said to a suites with no extera change,I still had three more of stay so I did move,this is what i call a wonderful hotel because they think of you to see how they can help make your stay a pleastant and happy stay.THANKS AGAIN SURFSIDE INN& SUITES

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Denise B
We apologize for your inconvenience of having to move rooms due to construction on the second floor but we are glad we were able to accommodate the remainder of your stay in a suite. We will be happy to welcome you again when in Virginia Beach.