The hotel was a little expensive as we were there over 4th of July weekend, but it was cheaper than most of the comparable hotels with availability. The room was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly, the hot breakfast was not bad at all. Plenty of restaurants and souvenir shops close by. The pier is about 100 yards away. I was used to Florida vacations so I was a little shocked when I arrived and there was only an indoor pool. No real area outside to sit and relax other than the beach. We adapted nicely though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach