Myself and two of my friends wanted to go on a short vaca to the closest beach, we chose VA Beach versus Ocean City. Read reviews on several hotels and so glad we did not choose Grand Ocean. Surfside was pretty great! The hotel was clean and room was very immaculate. All the hotel employees were friendly and great! We had trouble with our toilet flushing the first night, they sent a maintenance guy up right away and he had it fixed within minutes!
This hotel was everything we expected! The only reason I didn't rate it excellent was that the breakfast was mediocre. Everything else was great and we will stay there again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach