Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach Carousel Motel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Belmont Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Seashire Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
The Breakers Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfish bonesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayview from the balconyhotel staffan older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2010

I stayed at this hotel with 10 kids (ages 1-17) and my sister last year in March and this past week. I came back because I didn't want to "chance" booking another hotel and find out it's horrible. That being said, this hotel is nothing spectacular...yet it does offer free continental breakfast, wifi access, and a beautiful view directly on the beach. I usually book two 2-room suites that each sleeps six. There is a regular-sized fridge and microwave in each suite,and plenty of cabinet space to store food for the stay. The staff is friendly and helpful; I've never had an issue with them. I love the indoor pool as we come during the spring and are not guarantee good weather. If I had to complain about anything, it would be the wet smell in the rooms. The floor seems to "sweat" right under the windows in the bedrooms and are always wet. So it basically smells wet and a bit off in the rooms. But this is not the case in the living room area. THere you can open the door and enjoy the sounds and smell of the ocean just outside. For a two-room suite with the anemities that this hotel offers, I don't know that I could find a better price than just about 119.99 per night. Other "nicer" hotels on the beach offer this price...but not for suites that can accomodate the size of my group. So again, nothing spectacular, but this hotel will certainly do for families that need to get away for a few days or so.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2010

this is the second time my family and i have stayed here. We like the location its not far from the action but its far enough that you don't have the large crowds right outside your door.The staff has always been friendly and our room has been clean The free breakfast is great you have your cereals and your breads and fresh fruit.The popcorn is also free in lobby and if its out all you have do to is ask and they will get you some.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2010

We forgot to set our clocks ahead the night before (Time Change 3/13/10). Since we thought it was 10 am and not 11am...the maid was sooooo rude and apparently this hotel turns your water off at check out. We were not able to even brush our teeth! We had a four hour drive home and with no shower, it was miserable. It would have been somewhat understand (the rude maid , not the water) if it was tourist season. It is a 9 story and there were only a 20 or so cars in the parking lot when we left at 11:15am. Would not have hurt this hotel to allow us to at least taken a shower and brushed our teeth!! Not like there tons of people ready to check in ....in March!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
sales_manager, manager at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2010

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you about your recent visit with us. I do know that with the day light saving time change that happened that weekend we should have been more understanding of the possibilities of that happening. We have gotten with our Executive Housekeeper on how we should respond to those situations. In reference to the water issue we had a water pipe that burst and we had to shut the water down in order to repair it. We did wait until after 11 that morning in order to do so, that way all of our checkouts for the day would not be inconvenienced by this. Again I would like to apologize for the inconvenenience and do hope that you give us another try so that you can see our true hospitality.

Jack Wilson
Front Office Manager
Surfside Inn and Suites

Reviewed 24 February 2010

Went to view light on display on boardwalk. Hotel has great location, with nice amenities. Beds a little harder than normal. Not pet friendly.

Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2009

my 9 year old son and I decided we just wanted to get away for the weekend ,we werent looking for anything in particular. just so long as the place was warm and had a pool .as soon as we entered the hotel, my son was in awe. the lobby had a pond,trees and flowers,and hugh fish tanks. we were greeted by 2 smiley desk clerks,they both mad us feel comfortable the rate was great and they had an indoor heated pool.SOLD!! the room over looked the ocean and the holiday lights.beautiful!! my son will probably never forget his stay. .their resturant was closed but.it wasnt hard for us to find dinner.breakfast was free,clean and well stocked with enough to choose from to be satisfied check out was a breeze and every one in the hotel we very nice to us,kinda like the family feel.my son and i will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family