Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$255
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$134
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$182
US$163
US$246
Hampton.com
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$132
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
US$160
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsfish bonesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayview from the balconyhotel staffan older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 May 2010

We experienced great service and loved the room. The location was perfect and close to great restaurants and shopping. Being able to walk to the beach is what we liked best and least was not being able to stay longer.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I used to live in Va Beach and miss it dearly, so when I go I like to be close to the beach like I used to be. Surfside offers a great location and a nice hotel with friendly staff. You can't beat the price for an oceanfront room, free breakfast, and a heated indoor pool!! The kids and I loved it and will definitely be staying there again!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MeganA76
Reviewed 19 April 2010

The best thing about the hotel was the lobby, soft mattress, and nice decor. While checking in staff was very rude to another party that walked in with questions. NEXT the elevator is HORRIBLY HORRIBLY slow..I was there with my infant son and stroller and getting from parking deck then pool or back to room was a nightmare of a wait. The pool area was all rusty and our towels got rust on them after putting them down on chairs. There are no bathrooms in pool area to change and the shower to wash off with was a hose on the floor which ps..had no door. I also found it very disturbing that there was a window in the pool that you could see through (prob had our butts hanging out in front of a wedding that was going on on the floor below before we realized it was there--to me this is just creepy) There were security cameras everywhere which is a good thing but they should be using all this money on upgrading a little for the prices they are expecting guests to pay. A few key cameras is all you need not one on every angle of every corner..too invading. The restaurant located in lobby is GREAT though (FISHBONES) and continental breakfast is a plus. Overall we will not be staying here again...we switch up hotels just to see whats better and I think we will be back to our old hotel for our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greencarte
Reviewed 19 April 2010

For the past 10 years we have travelled to Surfside Inn for our Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday morning services. We have also enjoyed the Fishbone restaurant for the past 14 years..
The staff at both the Surfside Inn and the Fishbone restaurant are excellent.
We also have the opportunity to relax and enjoy the beach.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 18 April 2010

This hotel has a great location at a great price. The most outstanding feature however, is the staff. I found the staff to be both friendly and very helpful during my stay. There are some good resturants within walking distance and with help from the staff some excellent ones within a short drive. I really can't praise the staff enough, if you need something they can tell you where to find it. If they don't know, trust me, they will find out for you.I can highly recommend the Surfside Inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo