My family and I just spent a week in Virginia Beach and we were very impressed with The Surfside Inn. The price was great. The view from our room was stunning! The beds and pillows were wonderful. One of the best we have ever slept on. The only thing that we will do differently next year when we go back is we will get a two room suite. The room was a bit cluttered due to all of the things we needed to bring as we have a ten year old and a six month old. We were very happy with the indoor pool. We had wished that the hot tub was still in working order but it will not keep us from coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome, home to the longest pleasure beach on the planet, Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront helps you make the most everything this vibrant city has to offer. all rooms feature a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean with a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Oceanfront Inn And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Virginia Beach
- Surfside Virginia Beach