Just stayed here last week and I think this hotel has good quailities but bad ones too. First impression is very good its centrally located and has a nice outer look. The lobby is very nice and the pool area is top quality. The front desk staff gets you in very quick and easy. The restaurant is also very good we had lunch a couple times and everything was just fine. However, and this is where the hotel management really needs to take a look at. The housekeeping sucks. The toilet was old and didnt look as if it had been cleaned at all from the previous vistors. There was stains inside and out. Also, I know this hotel is on the beach and with kids its easy to drag in sand but that doesnt mean i should arrive to see sand all over the bathroom floor. The table in my room had food stuck to the side of it which looked as if it were there for a long time. There was dust all over the television. Once when leaving my room i passed a room where i could see the cleaning staff just lounging around in the chair and bed. They would also yell at each other from one end of the hallway to the other. Lets face it your housekeeping staff are lazy and unprofessional. If you would just fix this one major flaw you could charge somewhere near what the holiday inn charge. Maybe a little updating of the furniture and carpet couldnt hurt either. dont get me wrong its not the worst place and maybe im just being picky but this place could be so much better with little fixes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach