The Oceanfront Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Neptune Park Inn(Virginia Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Oceans 2700 Hotel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsneptune restaurantindoor poolseafood buffetacross the streetprivate balconygreat rateneptune statuevisit va beachfront desk staffgreat oceanfronthotel is in a great locationsliding doorflat screen tvsummer vacationview of the oceanwater pressurerestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2013

All rooms here are oceanfront, and facing east, are some of the best sunrise views I've ever seen. You pay a bit more for the view but its worth it. Make sure you wake up on time! There is enough privacy that we felt okay to pull back the blinds and wake up to the sunrise. When you open the balcony a bit (all rooms come with a balcony I believe), it feels like you're almost waking up by the beach.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roland P
Reviewed 12 January 2013

It was my first time to Virginia Beach and it won't be my last! I stayed for 2 nights early in
January 2013. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The pool was heated and clean. Every room has a balcony and I was able to watch 2 beautiful sunrises. The beach is your backyard!!! I absolutely loved this place!

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My husband and I spent two nights with our two young grandsons at Christmastime. It was a wonderful time with the indoor heated pool, the balcony and the large room. The staff was friendly, the internet connection was really good and the fun lights on the beachfront for Christmas were a great view at night! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I stayed here early january 2013...I booked online for a great place but also extended at the front desk while i was there for an even better price! The room was nice but nothing too special. perfect for a short one or two night stay. There were 2 queen sized beds that were pretty comfortable. There was also a mini fridge, flat screen, an ocean view balcony and a table with some chairs. The staff (front desk and housekeeping) were extremely pleasant which is also a plus! My boyfriend complained about the hot water running out during his shower but i didnt have any issues with it. The pool was awesome. Heated and Big! There was a little area that looked like a hot tub but it wasnt warm :/ very nice stay. would return if i needed a place to stay for a night! Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2013

First off, I cannot beleive why anyone posted a bad review of this place. Small room? Baloney!!! tiny bathroome ? Hogwash!!!! The room we were in was very spacious, and the bathroom was not small at all. From the maids on uo, EVERYONE was cheerful, nice and a pleasure to talk too. I was shocked when I opened the door at check in. Thought we were in the wrong place. I have nothing but PRAISE for The Oceanfront Inn. Rooms was super clean, and toasty warm when we checked in. Beds were comfortable, and each had 3 fluffy pillows. More than enough towels, hand towels and wash cloths. Great view of the ocean to boot. Liked that there were 2 locks on balcony door too. Really gave us a sense of being safe and secure. Can not imagine why there could be noting but good reviews for The Oceanfront Inn. People at front desk were GREAT, as was the maids. Could not have asked for more if we were paying $300.00/ night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Thank you Oceanfront Inn for a GREAT weekend!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the 3rd. floor. The maids on that floor are fantastic. Great view of ocean, and rooms are well insulated from noise in rooms on either side. Thought we were the only ones on 3rd. floor!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family