As a travel writer, I like to submit questions through a variety of mediums prior to my stay. I called and received an informed and thorough response from the front desk clerk. I also submitted a different set of questions via email but have not received a response. This is despite the website claim that someone will respond within 72 hours. I submitted the questions 5 days ago. Not a big deal in this time of multimedia but it may make a difference to some travelers.
I'm scheduled to stay at the Oceanfront Inn on 6/28 so I'll update my review. I'll also provide the name of our website and blog so readers can see our review of this hotel. We also provide a compare/contrast with other hotels in the vicinity. I listed the hotel as average since a rating must be given but as I noted, I will provide an update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach