Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$213
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$146
ComfortInn
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$165
  • Pool
Turtle Cay Resort(Virginia Beach)
US$139
US$136
US$219
US$193
US$245
US$215
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$105
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$72
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$194
US$145
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet floorthe concierge levelfront desksister hotelbreakfast buffetroom was clean and comfortableolder hotelmini fridgeeach morningcoffee makerdefinitely stay here againlobbyhousekeepingnorfolkfixtureslaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2011

My wife and I visit Virginia Beach and Norfolk every two or three months. We have sampled the airport area, the oceanfront and downtown Norfolk yet our stay at the Crown Plaza two weeks ago stands out as "the best of all" Convenient location to all points, great night sleep, and accommodating staff. GREAT VALUE !!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RichardStT
Reviewed 22 March 2011

This is a great hotel. I stayed here for more than 30 days in Febuary and March of 2011. During this long stay the hotel met and exceeded all my expectations. The service personel at this hotel are simply outstanding. The front desk manager, Savannah, is very kind, professional and incredibly efficient. The front desk people always have a ready smile and a freindly hello whenever I went through the lobby. They were often available to answer my questions and provide some local insite.
The restaurant is nice. Fairly straight forward but clean and of very good quality. The food was very good and well presented. The wait staff and bartenders are all excellent. Tim the bartender really keeps the customers satisfied and easily carries on good conversation with the patrons. I sense that the people that work at The Crowne Plaza like working there.
The rooms I had were all spacious and comfortable. The beds were very nice and I slept better than I usually do in a hotel. The housekeeping staff do an outstanding job with the service on a daily basis. Again these folls nare friendly and always have a kind word. Nice flat screan TV's in all the rooms.
The big plus for this location is the fitness center, pool. hot tub and sauna. None of these things are the biggest or the best, but to have them all in one place is very rare and very welcome after a long day of work. Two big thumbs up fpre these amminities.
The parking was very close and very accessable. This is also a big bonus as parking in much of Virginia Beach is at best a pain.
I would eaggerly recomend this hotel for any business traveler. To me however the acid test is how easily the hotel converyted to a family hotel when my family came to visit. Another big two thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank kc_hyatt31
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We stayed her in late December as we were meeting our son who was returning from deployment on the USS Harry S. Truman. We cannot say enough good things about the hotel and the staff! Rooms were comfortable and spacious, and the staff was very helpful. If I ever have a need for a hotel in Va. Beach again, I would not hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NavyMomNC
Management response:Responded 3 March 2011

Thank You for your comments. We appreciate the special needs of our military families and it is gratifying when we know they enjoyed their stay here. On the behalf of the entire staff, thank you.

Best wishes

Mark Smith

Reviewed 22 February 2011

provided professional and friendly service through out the visit. facilities were set up and maintained on a constant basis during our conference. job well done!! Savannah (one of the MGRS) took care of us when we had a hiccup during the process. she is a very exceptional Mgr and should be recognized as such..

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank itsnotme10
Management response:Responded 3 March 2011

Thank You for kind words regarding Savannah who is one of the superstars here. Your comments are much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 February 2011

The Crowne Plaza Norfolk/VA Beach is a pleasant place to stay. The rooms have been upgraded very recently and are comfortable. I always get a king bedroom which comes with a couch which I find handy for watching TV or working on my laptop. The wifi(strong signal) and desk are also good for the business traveler. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. The front desk staff are always pleasant and quick to respond to any questions, needs, or other issues. They are genuinely concerned that you have a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 March 2011

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. On behalf of the entire staff I thank you and look forward to your return.

Mark Smith