My husband and I were in town celebrating our 24th Wedding Anniversary and decided to give this hotel a try based on the reviews received and location. There were several few minor things that happened (GM see log for room 107 & 220) but the staff at the front desk and the maintenance team were professional and always readily available to address my concerns. I choose not to list them here because it would go against the reason for rating the hotel as excellent. I rate businesses on customer service first and proceed with rating in other areas to include how they resolved my concern. Although I can not remember all the names of the staff that helped me, the ones that stand out to me are the blond haired caucasion lady at the front desk, the 2 african american young guys from maintenance and Dominique in your dining area. Dominique is a great asset to the team!! Keep her around :). She will definitely make one want to visit an establishment. I do not know who cooked the food but the meals were AWESOME!!! That was the best shrimp alfredo, caesar salad and bread I've every tasted. Thumbs up to the chef!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach is located in the heart of the Town Center Business District, allowing corporate and leisure travelers easy access to Va. Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake. We are just minutes from restaurants, shopping, attractions, military bases and the beach (8 miles) with convenient access to Interstates 264 and 64. The Crowne Plaza is within easy reach of Historic Jamestown and Colonial Williamsburg. The hotel offers 12,000 feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. Each guest room offers free wireless high speed Internet voice mail, coffee makers, make up mirrors, the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Program which includes upgraded bedding, sleep amenities and more. Tines Restaurant & Aqua Bar features a wide range of food and beverage with, free wireless high speed Internet and wired high speed connections in the lobby. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, saunas, free business center with HSIA, 24 hour fitness center , gift shop and FREE shutle nightly to and from the Town Center entertainment area. Attractions: the Va. Science Museum, Verizon Amphitheater, and the Va. Sportsplex. The nearby Town Center features restaurants such as the Cheesecake factory, PF Chang, Ruth's Chris, Max & Erma s, and many more. Companies: Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Keane Inc., BB&T, SAIC, Amsec, Best Buy, Circuit City, Ford, EDS, and Ecolochem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Virginia Beach
- Crowne Plaza Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Crowne Plaza