First of all this place advertises that they are close to the beach, but in face you need a taxi to get to the beach. My boyfriend and cheaked in and paid $230 for 2 nights, I expected a rather nice hotel room. But to my surpise, its very worn down, rust, and a shower that I didn't want to be barefoot in. The best part of the hotel was the bartender. He was wonderful! The front desk people are not informed on the hotel at all and it was so out of there way to find out simple things for us like resturant hours. By far the worst thing about this hotel is their room service hours. They do NOT serve room service during the day on the WEEKENDS! I am on vacation, I would like to sleep in and order breakfast. So I called downstairs to find out our other options and I was tolld that if I wanted I can come downstairs and get so pizza delivery menus. Are you kidding. So much more to say but in a nut shell don't stay here...pay the extra and go somewhere nicer or pay $50 somewhere else and get the same accomidations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach is located in the heart of the Town Center Business District, allowing corporate and leisure travelers easy access to Va. Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake. We are just minutes from restaurants, shopping, attractions, military bases and the beach (8 miles) with convenient access to Interstates 264 and 64. The Crowne Plaza is within easy reach of Historic Jamestown and Colonial Williamsburg. The hotel offers 12,000 feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. Each guest room offers free wireless high speed Internet voice mail, coffee makers, make up mirrors, the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Program which includes upgraded bedding, sleep amenities and more. Tines Restaurant & Aqua Bar features a wide range of food and beverage with, free wireless high speed Internet and wired high speed connections in the lobby. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, saunas, free business center with HSIA, 24 hour fitness center , gift shop and FREE shutle nightly to and from the Town Center entertainment area. Attractions: the Va. Science Museum, Verizon Amphitheater, and the Va. Sportsplex. The nearby Town Center features restaurants such as the Cheesecake factory, PF Chang, Ruth's Chris, Max & Erma s, and many more. Companies: Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Keane Inc., BB&T, SAIC, Amsec, Best Buy, Circuit City, Ford, EDS, and Ecolochem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Virginia Beach
- Crowne Plaza Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Crowne Plaza