I was extremely surprised for being the Ramada. There was no air conditioning in the halls. The rooms were nice but the bathrooms were way way way to small. You have a total of 4 tile squares to move in. You have to go into the bathroom to close the door. It is ridiculous. If you are a heavy person forget it. These is no air in their either. It's nice having a balcony and the view is fabulous. There is no microwave or fridge in the room for the price. Also, we were never told that we could use the pool at Turtle Cay across the street. I liked the style of the room. The colors of the room were very nice. When I walked in I love the style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada