The hotel was nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and friendly. I normally stay in the center of the beach but this was at the lower end of the boardwalk and I actually enjoyed that because there weren't as many people during the day and evening hours. The Mahi Mahi restaurant below had great breakfast. My husband and I sat outside facing the beach during breakfast. Since I'm a vegetarian , can't comment on the other meals (didn't eat).
Loved that there was a music stage right there with great music! Normally, I would have walked up and down the boardwalk to determine which bands were playing what genre.
Parking was across the street. I was concerned about valet parking but you can park your own car and I liked that you could access with your room key.
The only negative... you have to request a fridge/micraowave when you book the room and there is an additional fee (which I didn't know until I got there. They didn't have any available).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada