TV was really bad... we fixed it... loose cable.
NO TV Guide. Ch 99 did not work... never loaded.
Fan from heater blows directly on first bed... had to move a chair to block it... NOT adjustable.
Shower was GREAT! Loved it.
Bathroom Exhaust Fan and Light on same switch. Can't have one without the other... quite inconvenient in the middle of the night.. wakes up partner.
No Fridge, No Microwave... costs extra.
ONLY local newspaper.. No USA Today.
Adjacent restaurant, expensive... dinner for two nearly $80 w/ drink and tip.
View from terrace was GREAT... Beautiful.
Staff was GREAT... very attentive and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada