The staff at the hotel was more than willing to do anything they could to help. The cleaning lady even offered to get me a cart on the day of check-out. Rooms were smaller than we expected, especially bathrooms but since we spent most of our time out and about or on the balcony, it really didn't matter as much as we thought it would. Our biggest complaint was that we booked 9 months in advance and requested adjoining rooms with the other half of the people we were going with and above a certain floor. We were told no guarantees and I still don't understand that. If booking that far in advance, preference should be given, also when booking multiple rooms. We did get a choice when we checked in of one option or the other but with better planning, I think they could have made both work. We will be returning next year and we are looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada