“Best location for tunnel access !”

Quality Inn Little Creek
Ranked #74 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Looking for the closest and nicest place to the tunnel, I found this location on Choice Hotels. Checking in was flawless and the room was great. Breakfast could have been better but it was included so one can't complain too much! The bathroom looks as if it ws completely redone recently which is a nice touch because of sanitation rules.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 December 2013

This was a wonderful experience, and I am sorry that we could only stay over one night here. I will definitely want to come back the next time we are in town. It was awesome to be able to bring our dog on this trip, and we found everything just perfect. Clean room, great amenities, good breakfast, convenient location...fabulous staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SisterBJBrown
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My family won't even consider staying somewhere else when we go to Virginia Beach. we stayed at this place for three nights and it was the best stay ever.The staff was incredibly nice, friendly and professional especially Andy and Carol. The room including the bathroom were spotless. convenient parking I mean you can park outside your room. The breakfast area was very clean and always replenished. We couldn't have asked for a better stay, this was excellent and we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Maggie B
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Room was a typical military town venue. I was comfortable. There was a lingering smell of humidity and whatever happens there on the weekend. One night wasn't bad. The staff was very pleasant. Check in was a breeze. I was on the first floor, which I prefer. Not complaining. Check out was easy too.

Room Tip: I had 120, fairly quiet during the week and. Behind the staircase.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was a little concerned about staying here after 2 consecutive reviews of roaches. I dont like such issues with the hotel. However the local assured me it was worth the risk. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!. Agreed it looks a little old from the outside but the rooms are certainly fresh and color. The breakfast only had hard boil eggs but the flavored waffles are wonderful. The staff is friendly and ready to assist and I needed a lot of little help here and there as it was my first visit here on business. Nevertheless I won the contract so I will definetely be back for more.

Room Tip: Check out OLe next door for dinner its fabulous not to mention there is a Food Lion right behind the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Smith R
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Traveled to the area to visit family. The cost here is low for a reason. First, the room did not get cleaned the first day. Upon waking up on the second morning, I saw roaches on the floor, scurrying as I turned on the light. Then, I had a crawly visited in the tub. I promptly packed up, and checked out. I did not waste time to explain to the front desk, just got out of dodge. In hindsight, based on the size of the roaches, this is NOT a new or recent problem!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank runthenet
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My son and I took a vacation for a few days near the end of August. We stayed at three different hotels on three different nights--including one that costs twice as much that is smack on the beach in the "resort area." This was the best by far and well deserved the second night stay. The room was extremely clean with all the advertised amenities--unlike the others that didn't. The breakfast provided was the best "continental breakfast" possible. It only lacked bacon and eggs to order that would have made it a "full breakfast." The staff kept all items like fruit, milk, yogurt, waffles, cereal, juice, coffee, doughnuts, bagel, muffin, etc., replenished constantly. That was one busy breakfast room that was open later--to 10:30AM--on the weekend.
We couldn't have had a better stay anywhere else. All the staff was nice and very hospitable. The owner does and excellent job with an excellent staff. And the beds were the most comfortable I've had in a hotel. I have a bad problem with my back that usually keeps me from having good sleep. Not a problem at all in these beds! We will surely head straight there every time we're in that neighborhood again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family