“Great stay, great value!”

Quality Inn Little Creek
Ranked #72 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great stay, great value!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed here four nights & was completely satisfied!! When making my reservation, I asked the lady on the phone if SHE would stay here & she said she would without reservation. My check in was a breeze (Tanya was very helpful), the beds were more comfortable than "high end" hotels I've stayed in & the continental breakfast was a great perk. Location was convenient to the military base as well as the tunnel. The value I got for my four nights was amazing!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The site won't let you do half stars, but I would say 2.5 to be fair.

We stayed here for one night on our way to OBX.

We arrived in the VA Beach area around 1:30am and were just looking for something cheap to sleep for the night. We went to VA Beach North area first and the rooms were about $85, so they suggested going to Little Creek for cheaper rooms. Well the rooms were actually more expensive here! I was able to talk the person at the front desk into $75, but we started in the 100s!

There was 1 room left and it was just painted. The man working was kind enough to tell us this and wanted us to smell the room first. The smell was doable because we just wanted to sleep and agreed to stay.

Positive:
-The room had a small kitchen with a refrig, stove and microwave.
-The room was clean.
-Free breakfast- waffles are good.
-Friendly Staff

Negative:
-The room was pretty dated and could use a face lift.
-Thin Walls

I think the best thing about the room was their was breakfast included that at least saved us a bit of money. It was muffins, toast, bagels etc., hard boiled eggs and waffles. The waffles were really good.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

It was a short drive to the VA Boardwalk. We drove to see the area before leaving for OBX.

The room is fine for one night, but I wouldn't want to stay any longer than that!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jessica D

Travellers are raving about these Virginia Beach hotels

Somers Point, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Looking for the closest and nicest place to the tunnel, I found this location on Choice Hotels. Checking in was flawless and the room was great. Breakfast could have been better but it was included so one can't complain too much! The bathroom looks as if it ws completely redone recently which is a nice touch because of sanitation rules.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This was a wonderful experience, and I am sorry that we could only stay over one night here. I will definitely want to come back the next time we are in town. It was awesome to be able to bring our dog on this trip, and we found everything just perfect. Clean room, great amenities, good breakfast, convenient location...fabulous staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank SisterBJBrown
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My family won't even consider staying somewhere else when we go to Virginia Beach. we stayed at this place for three nights and it was the best stay ever.The staff was incredibly nice, friendly and professional especially Andy and Carol. The room including the bathroom were spotless. convenient parking I mean you can park outside your room. The breakfast area was very clean and always replenished. We couldn't have asked for a better stay, this was excellent and we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Maggie B
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Room was a typical military town venue. I was comfortable. There was a lingering smell of humidity and whatever happens there on the weekend. One night wasn't bad. The staff was very pleasant. Check in was a breeze. I was on the first floor, which I prefer. Not complaining. Check out was easy too.

Room Tip: I had 120, fairly quiet during the week and. Behind the staircase.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dave B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was a little concerned about staying here after 2 consecutive reviews of roaches. I dont like such issues with the hotel. However the local assured me it was worth the risk. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!. Agreed it looks a little old from the outside but the rooms are certainly fresh and color. The breakfast only had hard boil eggs but the flavored waffles are wonderful. The staff is friendly and ready to assist and I needed a lot of little help here and there as it was my first visit here on business. Nevertheless I won the contract so I will definetely be back for more.

Room Tip: Check out OLe next door for dinner its fabulous not to mention there is a Food Lion right behind the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business