This hotel has a great location on the beach. We stayed at the hotel for one night over Spring Break. The room was very clean and had an excellent ocean view. It was a typical Hamption Inn room, the only exception being the bed. The mattresses were very firm and we did not have a good night's sleep like we usally do at a Hampton Inn, so that was surprising. Everything else about the room and hotel was great. There is a playground right on the beach by the Hotel, so our kids loved that. In addition, there are lots of places to eat and shop in the area. All in all, it was a good hotel, except for the firm beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Oceanfront-South is one of the few oceanfront hotels in Virginia Beach located directly on the boardwalk. Right outside our doors, you'll find the sandy shores of the beach, bicycle rentals, and beautiful scenery. We are attached to the 11th Street Taphouse so stop in for a bite and a drink after a day in the sun. Every room in our hotel has an ocean view so you will never miss a sunset or sunrise from your balcony. Enjoy free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal every morning plus free wireless internet to keep you connected. Our guest and accessible rooms have the comforts of home with the clean and fresh Hampton bed plus a refrigerator and microwave. As always, your stay with us is backed by the 100% Hampton guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn