Hampton Inn Virginia Beach-Oceanfront South
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$245
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$246
Hampton.com
US$163
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$182
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$234
  • Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$145
US$251
US$240
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
US$160
Hotelpower.com
1,261 results
All reviewsfront deskparking garagethe breakfast areaindoor poolfree breakfastbreakfast staffsouth endocean viewyogurtvirginia beach oceanfronthot breakfastoff seasonclean hoteleach morningnice staybeds were comfortablefamily vacation
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Whether you are happy or not in a hotel always depends on your expectations. I wanted ocean front and I got ocean front so this was great and reasonably priced. I wanted to get up each morning and exercise and was disappointed in the exercise area. Usually Hilton hotels have precor and they work well this was a different brand. There was one exercise bike, one elliptical and one treadmill that were I believe Hotel Fitness brand they did not work well. In other hotels they have a window so you can look outside while you exercise this one did not. So I was very disappointed with the exercise equipment. That was one of my top three goals for my stay so this was disheartening. Now the boardwalk is there and one can go and walk without too much problem. However, do exercise caution because there are homeless people on the boardwalk and some panhandle. The breakfast each morning changed menu and they had grab and go bags so that was nice. One night there was noise on the boardwalk and I had to close the door to block out the noise. One great thing I found was a restaurant across the street that is called Scrambled. They had a clean atmosphere and the owner prepared the food. He explained to you how it was prepared and it was great. Falafels, burgers in wraps everything was cooked well and with spices that completed the dish. It was a great find and I enjoyed eating there. There is a bar and grill that is attached to the hotel so you can grab something there and there chili was very good. The room and bedding was clean. Coffee maker and microwave in the room. The refrigerator was very small and ice filled and even though I cranked down the temperature it froze all my food so the frig was not usable. But I had Scrambled across the street so I was set. They had coffee and hot water available all the time and this was a nice treat. The outside pool was overgrown with green although it was filled so one could not use the outdoor pool nor the outdoor hot tub. The indoor pool was tiny you could not do laps in it and there was a small hot tub. The guest computer did not work when I was there so this was a disappointment for me although I had my laptop. All of the employees were very friendly true southern hospitality. Was I happy with this hotel. I wanted the oceanfront view and got it. If this hotel did not have an oceanfront view I would not want to return to it.

Room Tip: 10 floor is top floor so this is really where you want to be. North side has noise from bars and south side has noise from garage. Garage goes up to the fifth floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Excellent hotel location. All rooms faced the ocean in Virginia Beach. Staff very friendly...pretty good continental breakfast as free breakfast go. Will alway stay at this location when we visit our former hometown of Virginia Beach.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 31 October 2013

if at north end of hotel on a saturday night, be prepared for band noise into the wee hours of the AM w/no recourse avail thru hotel. I almost called the VB Police to lodge a noise complaint. Garage is poorly marked too. you cannot get into bldg to front desk unless you are on the ground floor. if you enter on a higher floor, you got thru hallways that send you to the boardwalk and you have to walk back around the hotel to find the entrance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The view was great - all rooms have the ocean view. The room was very nice. The breakfast each morning was very good. There was plenty of variety and everything was fresh. There was a working kitchen in our room that we never used but we did use the refrigerator. We were on the top floor in a large room with a king sized bed and a pull out couch. It was very comfortable. We even had 2 balconies. Parking was easy. We would consider this hotel if we go to Virginia Beach again,.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were in town for 2 nights and had a great stay here. The rooms were clean, the view was great, and the location was very convenient. We especially liked the sliding doors out to the balcony, since we could leave the door cracked at night and get some fresh air and listen to the waves. While running on the boardwalk in the morning, I noticed that a lot of the other hotels don't have sliders going out to the balconies so I was glad we were staying here. Breakfast was okay...nothing spectacular but not terrible. Would stay again next time we're in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators...we heard other guests complaining that it was loud in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business