“Very Impressed!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #41 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I recently traveled to the Virginia Beach area for business. I was only down there once before many years ago and did not recall the area being very nice. To my surprise, the area has completely turned around and has a modern feel to the city. I was very impressed! The Comfort Inn & Suites is in a very central location close to the beach, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. The hotel staff was very accommodating when directing me to places I needed or wanted to visit. They also were very friendly and welcoming every time I passed through the lobby. The hotel is newly renovated and extremely clean which is very important to me when trying to get the “feel at home” experience while away on business travel. I will be traveling back down in a few weeks and I already have my room booked. I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area to consider Comfort Inn & Suites for a quality stay and at a great rate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BB198119
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

My apologies for the late response; thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience. It truly does help fine tune the operation and also lets us know when we are doing things right; so again thank you!

My staff and I look forward to your return!!

George Lawson

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My family and I went on a trip to go fishing down in Virginia Beach. Upon our arrival we were warmly greeted by the front desk that went out of their way to ensure we had a great stay. Our hotel was clean which is always a must in my checklist. The fishing piers were close by and so were a lot of places to eat! Our choices ranged from the complimentary breakfast at the hotel, Krispy Kreme, the Waffle House, and we especially enjoyed the seafood at Aberdeen Barn Steakhouse. Worth every penny and looking forward to staying there again on our next trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Diana I
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

I am very pleased to hear you took advantage of what the area has to offer. I love the Aberdeen Barn and fishing myself! Thanks so much for staying with us and taking your valuable time to write a review of your experience with us.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed here with a few friends this past summer for a weekend birthday getaway. The location was great with a Krispy Kreme and more importantly an ABC store in walking distance! I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and how well maintained the hotel was in general. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful when asked for recommendations on things to do and restaurants in the area. My friends and I all agreed the rate and quality of the customer service was impressive and we will definitely be coming back on our next VA beach stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sera C

Thank you for staying with us and writing such a nice review of your experience. My staff and I love reading comments such as yours. It really does go a long way for us and for future guests!

Thanks again and have a wonderful New Year!!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

You can't beat this hotel... Just the right price and great rooms and service! my wife and i were very happy and she tends to be picky but this time no complaints! Would recommend this to all my friends and family. Thanks George!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

It means a lot when our guests take the time to comment on their experience at our hotel. Thanks so much for being our guest and I hope you have a great holiday season!

We look forward to seeing you in the new year if not sooner!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Picked this out of a Red coupon book for the state. The staff, especially evening person(Alex) and manager George could not have been more helpful. The room was every bit as good as I could have hoped for. My wife is incredibly picky and I heard not one complaint. We were on a 3000 mile road trip North to South and back and this was the very best place we stayed at. I would go again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thecloser

Thanks for staying and we are most pleased to here your comments!! My staff and look forward to seeing you on your next adventure!!

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I did not have a reservation ahead of time and accidentally found this hotel. It was awesome. The lady working in the evening gave me great customer service. The room was very clean and very quiet. Very impressed with the rate and the quality of this hotel. I will stay here again the next time I am here on business.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for making us your choice while in Virginia Beach. We are always excited to hear positive comments from our guests. We take reviews very seriously when fine tuning our operation and we know your time is valuable; so thank you again for taking the time to comment on your experience.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel recently on our way to New York for our anniversary and all I can say is "Wow"! You would think that the place was just built it was so well maintained and clean. The front desk staff went out of their way to make sure that our stay was pleasant and we had everything we needed. The young gentleman that was cleaning the hallways was superb, he was just the friendliest person. Always asked how we were doing!! The location is perfect, close to Norfolk International Airport and things to do. There is also a Starbucks and Krispy Kreme within walking distance. I know allot of companies pride themselves on "customer service" and this particular hotel has certainly exceeded in this category. Keep up the great work and we will certainly be back for another visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay and Abio our houseman was very excited to be mentioned. Thanks do much for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!