“Great for the money” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #40 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Trempealeau, Wisconsin
“Great for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed three nights in June and were very satisfied with this hotel. The room was clean and quiet. I was called after check in by the girl at the front desk, she wanted to know if everything was ok. I was looking or directions to a mall and asked her, she said she would see what she could find. Not five minutes later she called and had the directions and had printed it for me. That set the tone for the entire visit, we were very happy. We will be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ted H
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
My staff and I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to write a review. It is always great to hear that we have accomplished our goal of providing a settled-in and assured feeling that you have chosen the right place.

We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Coordinating a ship's crew reunion for about 60 people, this is the second time I used this hotel as "base camp." EVERYONE at the hotel again provided courteous and helpful service. The Manager, George Lawson, along with Cristina Collins and Abio Ibarra deserve special recognition. In addition to guest rooms, our reunion employed use of the banquet room. Ample space was available, along with two long granite counters along one of the walls for food and drinks. Management eagerly set up tables and chairs in the requested configuration. The hotel is very close to the airport and has very reasonable rates in contrast to most of it's comparable "beach resort" counterparts. You just can't go wrong with the Comfort Inn and staff at this location!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
We certainly enjoyed hosting your reunion and thanks so much for the kind words; it really goes a long way with the staff to hear that we accomplished our hospitality goals. I hope to see you all again for the next reunion if not sooner!

Warm Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

My stay here was awesome. Everyone was nice. The place was clean. My room was awesome. And the coffee was great. It wasn't all that much to stay. Anytime I needed anything, they didn't complain once. I loved it here. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels. But this one is my number one. I will be coming back if I come to Virginia Beach again. 5 stars here. And I just wanna give a shout out to the staff at such a great job and to say thank you. You all did a superb job.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank danielhwd88
My staff and I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your time away from home. It was certainly a pleasure having you as a guest and I hope we can be your home away from home in the future.

Thanks again for staying and taking the time to comment on your experience here!

Kind Regards,

Middletown
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

The hotel is very nice.and very comfortable. The room is very clean and spacious. Originally I had book the hotel for 4nights.but only stayed for one night. Because I wanted to be closer to the beach.breakfast was ok.the lady who takes care of breakfast.i think her name was Audrey. Was very friendly. You have a variety of fast food stores around.the only downfall is.the walls are paper thin.and the the people in the room next to ours.was very noisy until the wee hours.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle S
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
My staff and I want to thank first for choosing us to stay with and also for taking the time to write about your experience. We are always excited to hear of positive experiences!

I am sorry that you had some noisy neighbors and we will make sure you enjoy some peace and quiet on your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Jensen Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I know all hotels try for cleanliness, courteous service, easy access, lots of safe and secure parking and comfort. This nice hotel had it all! Room was clean as could be. Express breakfast had scrabbled eggs and sausage along with the coffee, cereals, juice, pastries. Staff was friendly. Bed and pillows perfect. We only stayed overnight - just passing through on our way to another destination but if we were to visit Virginia Beach, we'd stay here. Good job guys!

Room Tip: If you want clean and comfortable, this is your place
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for staying with us and letting us know of the positive experience. My staff and I look forward to seeing you on your next stop through Virginia Beach!

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I do work for the DoD, and stay in some places for over a month at a time. I usually move around from hotel to hotel because staying in one location gets boring quick, and I usually find something about the establishment I dislike. HOWEVER, I have been staying at this Comfort Inn for almost three months, and it's better than I could have imagined! I wasn't expecting the entire staff to be so pleasant and kind, but the staff and the pleasant, quiet atmosphere have made me a guaranteed return customer! There are so many local dine-out / dine-in establishments just around the corner, and I can't forget about the free breakfast! Flavored waffles, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, bacon, sausage links, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs, cereals, several types of juices, a variety of fruit...of course there is more, but I think you get it :)

This is the only hotel I have ever written a review on, because it's that good. The point of this is to let you know, by staying here, you are going to be able to focus on YOU, and not be distracted by anything else. The word pleasant keeps coming to mind, and I guess that's what I want to convey to all of you reading these reviews on the hotels in the area - because that is what I read them for - to choose the best hotel the first time! And, that is this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
It was definitely out pleasure to have you stay with us! The staff asks me how you all are doing often and I hope things are going great with your new ventures.

We look forward to a visit soon!!

Thanks again for being a valued guest of ours!!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

As a frequent traveler who stays in hotels all around the country...this one was clean, modern, quiet and comfortable. The beds were comfortable and the towels were soft for a hotel. Free hi-speed internet and large flat screen tvs in every room. We had a great stay and enjoyed the restaurants located within walking distance.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Ruben S
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience during your stay. I agree we have some excellent restaurants within walking and the Starbucks on the corner is perfect!!

We look forward to seeing you back soon!