“Friendly staff, clean rooms”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #39 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Chantilly
“Friendly staff, clean rooms”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here last weekend and was very pleased with the accommodations. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. Check in was smooth. They also serve free breakfast in the morning. It was also very close to the beach and reasonable prices. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
My staff and I would like to express our thanks for choosing our hotel for your time in Virginia Beach. We certainly love to hear you were pleased with the hotel and staff.

We hope to get the chance to serve you again soon!

Thanks again for staying with us and taking the time to write about your experience!

Kind Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Bowie, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great place, great location. Sitting in the starbucks which is right next to the hotel as I write this review lol. Beds are awesome, a/c works great. Recently renovated/remodeled and staff's service was just awesome.

1 Thank Matthew Maria S
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
On behalf of the staff and myself we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It truly does reinforce moral when we receive such positive comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed in the double bed room with my brother in law family and it was very comfortable. Hotel location is a huge plus where you can walk to have starbucks coffee or Krispy Creame Donut or McDonald etc. Hotel provides excellent complementary contenental breakfast for every one and staffs are very nice. They also have nice warm indoor pool where you can spend some time with Kids. Overall it was a pleasant exeperinece and worth the money.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thanks so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Virginia Beach and taking the time to inform other travelers of your experience. We definitely love the Starbucks and Krispy Kreme in walking distance too!

We hope to serve you again soon!

Kind Regards,
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This was our first vacation to VA. Our check in was great. The sink was not working properly, they changed our room with no problem. Very clean rooms. Bfast was great, gets a little crowed, the attendant does a heck of a job. The front desk attendants were always nice! 20 mins away from the beach, but right by Krispy Kreme! I would stay again!

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Jody R
George L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience. It really does mean a lot when our guests take the time to tell us we delivered on our promise of a great experience.

I hope you return soon to Virginia Beach and give us the opportunity to serve you again!

Ypsilanti
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stated in a suite and I have no complaints and I'm picky. Comfortable, clean, nice staff, good breakfast. Air was nice and cool and I was worried since we stayed in a different hotel in another city the night prior and the room barely got cool at full power. Great job!

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Jbowers0827
Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to write about your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience and we hope to see you back soon!

Thanks again!
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean, room was spacious, bed was comfortable, & breakfast was great. Indoor pool was very small & always full, so we were unable to use it, but maybe at a different time of year it would see less traffic. One complaint I feel worthy to make note of: my husband & I are Choice Privilege members. Upon arrival they informed us checkout was at 11am (plaque on wall states 12pm), but that our membership allows us to checkout at 2pm. Great. On our last day upon coming back from the beach our keycards would no longer give us admittance to the hotels side entrance. The front deskperson said it was because we were past checkout time, but we informed her of our membership checkout time, which she apologized for and gave us a new keycard, saying there was no note of it. Once we got back to the room housekeeping knocked on our door once every hour, saying we should have checked out already! My husband explained the reason we hadn't checked out yet several times, the last housekeeper saying to him, "Oh, so you're staying until 2 exactly, huh?" Very rude. Also as I was leaving I heard the rude housekeeper say to the front deskperson that an item had been left behind in one of the rooms. The front deskperson said that she was certain if the guests wanted the item they would not have left it. This was said right in front of me, as I was leaving, but I thought nothing of it until we arrived home & I realized we were the ones with the missing item... So the stay didn't end on the best note, but I will take away 2 things: 1) Make sure to have notes made by staff, upon arrival, of any special circumstances & 2) Make sure to grab ALL belongings upon leaving!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank MeL H
I cannot thank you enough for bringing this to my attention. It truly is disappointing to know my staff members did not embody our philosophy here, which is simply "whatever it takes" to help our guests. The unfortunate side is policies were not followed and you had an unpleasant end to your stay with us and that is unacceptable. You can rest assured it has been handled and I hope we have the opportunity to make it up to you soon.

Thanks again for staying with us and letting us know where we needed an issued resolved!

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel wasn't bad but definitely not great either. While we were upgraded to a suite there was a lot of little extras missing. We were short in towels the whole time and were told the hotel was out. The pool towels were he size of hand towels so we couldn't even use them. The front desk man was not overly helpful and was a little rude to the kids when we asked for more towels again on the second day.

The room was fine. Nice size suite and clean. Bathroom was clean and water pressure was great. Breakfast was ok. Nothing to brag about. But Krispy kream donuts are just down the street!

All in all an ok visit. Just bring your own towels!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Shenae S
I would like to thank you for staying with us and apologize for the shortage of towels during your stay. I share all of these comments with my staff to help improve where we can. However, no excuses for the short falls and I hope to see you back soon to make it an even better stay!