“Great Italian Resturant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Pennington, New Jersey
“Great Italian Resturant!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

My boyfriend and I were visiting VA Beach for the weekend. We were looking for a nice place to eat before we attended a concert. We stumbled upon this restaurant and glad we did! the food was very good, prices extremely reasonable, service was great and the restaurant was nicely decorated. Since we are both Italian, we have a high standard of what is considered "good" Italian food, and we were impressed! The restaurant has a nice patio for outdoor seating, so we got to sit outside. Everything was great! 0 complaints!!

I would definitely recommend!!

• Visited May 2013

“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Primo at Upton Drive has been our "Cheers" restaurant for several years. We eat there at east twice a week and often stop in for a drink in addition to our meal visits. This is very, very good Italian food served with cheerful help and a reliability of quality that is often missed by other restaurants in the area. Whether eating/drinking at the bar or at the table, service is always efficient, friendly, helpful, and caring. The menu has a broad selection of appetizers, salads, and entrees. Pizza, of course, is king. Here's all you need to know about Primo: In the last several years I've never had a bad meal, not even a close-to-bad experience. Only once in all our patronage did a we have a very slight query about our bill, which was immediately handled by owner Dom. Stop by: Introduce yourself to Dom, Pete, Coby, Kirsten, Whitney, Natalie, and the rest of the crew. You'll be so glad you did.

• Visited May 2013
“Follow-up Review”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I reviewed this place before - have been a loyal customer for many years. A real test of quality service is how a retail establishment handles a customer complaint. The other day, I found a discrepancy on a delivery bill. I called the restaurant well after closing and spoke to the Manager of the day. Not only did she take the time to resolve the discrepancy but issued a credit for my next purchase - converting a potential problem into a reconfirmed loyal customer. Add that to their selling probably the best pizza and hot subs this side of Manhattan and Philadelphia, and you have a winner.

• Visited April 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great atmosphere and terrific food”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The menu offers more than the standard Italian and the pizza is the best. Nice little bar--very friendly. So much so that I didn't mind having a glass of wine while waiting for the to go order. Very nice neighborhood restaurant

Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Casual dinner”
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Wife and I enjoyed our dinner and price was reasonable.the dinig room was clean and serbice wasbfriendly and fast.