“Field Trips”

Surf & Adventure Co
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf & Adventure is located in the South Eastern Virginia Beach. In addition to finding your favorite surf brands and hardgoods, we offer Kayak Tours, Kayak Rentals, Surf Lessons, Surf Camps, SUP Lessons. We also rent stand up paddleboards, and Surfboards. For fun on the land, we have bicycles and beach equipment like chairs, umbrellas and beach carts.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Field Trips”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Excellent, fun and educational! I have taken my Biology students on kayak tours as a field trip several years. It was always a wonderful experience and enjoyed by everyone! Students saw plants, animals and waterwaysof Virginia Beach they had never seen before, while having a safe adventure!! Thank you for always making time for us!!! Hope to do more kayak field trips in the future!!!

Visited May 2014

“Stoked on Surf & Adventure Co”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We did a family back bay kayak tour and had a great time. They taught my kids what to do and wildlife to watch for, and we loved the whole experience!

Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Surfs Up at the Billabong Camp *Surf & Adventure Co*”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have never surfed a day in my life. My friend asked if I would like to take lessons with her, and I could not resist. At 40, I jumped on my first surf board.
I recommend the 3 day camp because on day 1, I was just trying to find my balance to stay comfortably on the board. Day 2, I was getting up for the briefest of moments. And if the water would not have been so calm on Day 3, I am sure I would have made it look good.
The instructors were amazing. Every one was friendly and helpful and best of all encouraging. They start the day with instruction and safety, then get out in the water to help you catch waves and give helpful hints.
It was a great experience and I loved every minute of it!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tarlea
Mobile, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great surfing instructors”
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Went to VA Beach with a friend & we decided to take surfing lessons. Everyone at Surf & Adventure were friendly & helpful. It was a little difficult to locate where we needed our class but we took our cues from several surfboards lying on the sand. A sign or flag identifying where to go would have made it easier to find. However, our instructors, Alek & Zak were great! They made the experience fun & exciting. They gave clear, concise instructions on the beach & were relaxed & confident with us when we hit the water. Overall, a very positive experience!!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Lazydaisy124
Utica, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Surf's Up”
Reviewed 20 April 2010

We rented Surf Boards and had an hour lesson. It was small group and had two instructers! They were fun loving and very attentive! It took place on a semi-secluded beach so there weren't people to run into. Time of our lives!