“Pricey, But Great Memory”

Flashback Old Time Photos
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Staff was wonderful! It's really a fun Time....Grown ups playing dress up. Even with the prices being steep, we still plan to take our children!

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We loved getting all dressed up and having a family portrait done!! I already have it framed and hanging. It's by far my favorite family portrait ever. Your staff is very talented at what they do! We want to have one done every year we come back!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

The staff there is super helpful. The price is about what you would expect for a tourist town so make sure you have the funds. The pictures are of good quality and they have plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I went to one at the state fair. I had my picture taken. Price was not bad, service is good, did not have to wait long to get the picture, and helpful advice on picking an outfit.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

My friend and I came to Virginia Beach for the first time when we stumbled across Flashback Old Time Photos. We made an impromptu stopped inside and really enjoyed our experience!