“Great idea!”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great idea!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Loved the place! The staff was amazing and made the experience so enjoyable. It is a lot of fun to still play dress-up! I wouldn't buy any of the frames though. They are over priced. So I just bought my own afterward somewhere else. They pictures turned out great! It was a lot of fun!!!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Kirsten D

Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“poor quality”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had so much fun here we bought over $100.00 in photos. The frames fell apart the same day after we got home and upon closer inspection, we bought a picture with the heading cut off. Usually when you first look at a picture, you're looking at faces not background. Big mistake on our part. Our photos will almost certainly not be displayed. As a tourist, you can't really return the stuff. If you go, have fun - but buyer be ware.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Belinda x
Toronto, Canada
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This place was awesome. The staff were fantastic, especially the photographer. The costume, prop and setting variety were great, and it was just a fun experience. We ended up doing two types of photos and were very impressed with how they turned out. Worth the money and a visit.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Chantal S
Norristown
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Staff, photographer not helpful, did a horrible job”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My friend and I drove to Virginia Beach for the Labor Day weekend last week. We thought it would be fun to take some 'old time' pictures so we walked into the Old Time Photos Studio in Atlantic Ave. They had 3 albums with very nice costumes to impress us but we were surprised that what were brought to us were not exactly what we had wanted to wear. The woman staff told us there were only 2 to choose from, a little different style and color. I was wearing my bathing suit and she told me not to take it off as it would not show in the pictures, she told me to just drop the straps and cups down to my waist as my shoulders had to be bare for the dress/gown. She only helped me tie the strings at the back. She didn't help to see that everything was right. There was only a small mirror and I could not see my sides and back and it happened that the right hook on the dress was lying outside the dress under my armpit. The photographer didn't even see it when he was taking our pictures. Only half way through the session did the woman helper see it and come to tuck it inside the dress. She wasn't very nice, she gave me a 'look' that I could not even tuck it in myself. When the pictures were developed, we saw that half of the pictures taken had the white hook of the dress showing and all the pictures had the outlines of my bathing suit clearly seen under the dress!! This studio is a joke! They have nothing to offer, barely 10 costumes, same poses, same spot, same background, same furniture, same 'umbrella', same 'hand fan' with torn corners, same 'cane'!! This studio can only fool the same customer ONCE! They are so anxious to get the job done quickly and they don't take care of all the details that are important to the customers. Considering the price they charge for the pictures, their services are downright dirt!

Visited August 2013
5 Thank PISSED2013
Ithaca, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful settings, staff works hard”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had my 2 girls get old time picture during our vacation. They came out so nice. Very over priced for extra photo's, spent over 100.00 just for 3 sheets. You have choice of (1) 8x10 or (2) 5x7, they are over $ 22.00 dollars each, it was like 36 or 34 for the 2 of them to get in picture. Staff is very good at what they do, owner would make more and sell more if he or she lowered prices.Love my picture's but wont do it again, very over priced..

Visited August 2013