“Beautiful Spa”

Flowering Almond Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired by the elegant beauty of The Founders Inn and Spa resort and the time-honored rejuvenation and relaxation technique, the resort's spa is a favorite choice of hotel guests and Virginia Beach residents alike. Complete your inner transformation with a visit to our peaceful conservatory and perhaps a spa lunch during your stay at Virginia Beach spa resort. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband bought me a full day spa package for our anniversary which included lunch in their terrace room. It was supposed to be a "treat" for me after he got home from his 7 month deployment. I had wonderful services throughout. My favorite was my facial-it was very relaxing. The only downside of my day was when I was sitting in the terrace eating my lunch. The food was wonderful but there were 3 other women sitting in the area and I had thought this was an area more for relaxing and sitting between services (a quiet area, if you will). These women were gossiping the entire time and it was quite annoying. I honestly was expecting a very quiet relaxing lunch and I didn't get that. Other than that, the spa was beautiful and the services great.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dmorr74
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Dmorr,
Thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your spa services, especially your facial! I do apologize that your lunch in the conservatory was not as relaxing as you had hoped, due to other guests talking. We do want each guest to have the experience they dream of! I hope that you will visit the spa again soon.

“Awesome”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I recently had the good fortune to visit this treasure at Founder's Inn. I was delighted to learn of their wide range of services. The offerings ranged from the basic mani/pedi to the more elaborate (my preference). Massages (single/couple) and esthetician services were also on my list of do's at this spa. But the best of the best - the certified personal trainer who brings years of experience to the table. She is a gem. I highly recommend her (and the gym)!

Visited June 2014
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear donnaw,
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our spa! Our goal is to provide each guest with a personal and rewarding experience. We are very excited to offer enhanced fitness services and are happy that you are enjoying your Personal Training!
Yours in health and wellness,
Olathe, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So thankful for Liz!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My first visit to the Flowering Almond Spa was immediately after my husband deployed. I just needed a "spa day" to feel refreshed! I was booked with Liz for a scrub, massage, and wrap and could not be more thankful! She is very considerate of your preferences and takes a lot of pride in her work.

I have visited twice since then, every time booking with Liz. She is excited to see you return and takes an interest in what is going on in your life. It really does make a massage feel more like a session with a guru who promotes well-being in life!!

I love the atmosphere of the spa... including the waiting quiet area and the available jacuzzi and nail salon. Very friendly place to visit for some R&R!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Give_me_sun_2923
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Give_me_sun,
We would like to personally thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide a relaxing and enjoyable spa day, following the deployment of your husband. We are so excited that you have made our spa a regular "get-away." We look forward to your next visit!
North Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I had a couple's massage there as part of our wedding package. She had a Swedish one and I had the hot stone one. The feeling of being pampered and well taken care of by staff by outstanding. I highly recommend trying it out.

Visited January 2014
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Przemyslaw,
We are delighted that we could be a part of your special wedding memories! We are happy that you felt pampered and we look forward to your next visit!
Congratulations and best wishes.
Chesapeake, Virginia
“What a day!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I just spent the day at my favorite spa in Virginia and as always it was fabulous. I started with a dip in the indoor heated pool, followed by a relaxing time in the jacuzzi. Next I enjoyed a 50 minute sacred stone massage. After my friend finished her services we enjoyed a great grilled chicken Caesar salad in the quiet room. As always staff was great. My only downside was I have been going to this spa nice it opened, and I would like them to spice up their spa menu choices.

Visited January 2014
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Dear Pam,
Thank you for your review! I am so pleased to hear that your day was enjoyable and I love hearing from our return guests. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of reviewing our menu and I plan to introduce quite a few new services in the very near future!
Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowering Almond Spa!