“Brunch, YUM!”

Ranked #274 of 1,420 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Brunch, YUM!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Sunday brunch for 10(7 adults and 3 children) was absolutely wonderful! Service was well paced and the food was very good! The portions, as I have read in other reviews, are ample and everything was freshly prepared! The breads they use for toast was delicious(I don't usually get excited about toast)!! I ordered an omelette and it was well prepared. The mushrooms in it were amazing!

Definitely a must for a Sunday brunch!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Bountiful Brunch”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here with family and friends for Sunday brunch. Delicious, wonderful food and quaint atmosphere- the napkins even smelled great! Brunch menu had a variety of good choices- sweet potato biscuits are great!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I came to Back Bay Gourmet with a friend for my birthday dinner and we had a lovely evening. Nice wine list to start and the menu has lots of good options. I've been to Back Bay several times for Brunch as well and both brunch and dinner is great at Back Bay. Tonight I had the Blackened Shrimp which was very tasty but spicy than I expected. My friend tried the Gazpacho special but was not very impressed with it. If you can, Id recommend boxing half your meal so you can save room for dessert. So many delicious truffles to choose from and I was surprised to learn I would get a free cupcake for my birthday! Quiet atmosphere and pleasant waitresses. When it's nice, the patio is great too!

“Good Food, Causal Dining”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

For good food and a pleasant dining experience, put this place on your list. Indoor and outdoor dining suitable for family, friends and couples. Prices are reasonable.

Va. Beach
“Vb local spot”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Great food wish they had more on there menu great atmosphere. Great employes they went way over to make sure our food or any togo order was just what we where expecting