“take the Pontoon Ride”

and up
Virginia Beach 1 Hour Double Kayak Rentals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: - Stand-up paddleboard and Kayak rentals (we deliver), lessons, tours and sales. - Wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing - Bike rentals - Land paddle board rentals - Pontoon cruises up to 6 people. See dolphins, visit waterfront restaurants, cruise the back waters of VB. Open every day of the week Memorial Day through Labor Day or by reservation. 757-502-TULA
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Cohoes
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“take the Pontoon Ride”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Two of us went with Isa for a two hour ride dolphin watching. She is knowledgeable about the area, very accommodating, friendly, and easy going. Because we love dogs we suggested she bring her sweet golden doodle and she did... All the better. We packed a cooler with food and drinks which were accepted without comment. They even lent me a hat! We saw the Chesapeake bay beach at the mouth of the Bay and went there the next day. This was a personal and fun trip especially good for couples and pontoon boat people. Is a will inform you of local places to eat as we'll. ( you have to ask)

Visited May 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“SUP STANDOUT IN VB”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Best SUP place in Virginia Beach hands down or should I say paddles! Sunset paddle, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness, you name it, they got it!!!

New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“No hassle paddle board rentals!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Found this place in one of the vacation catalogs given out all over VA beach. Owner was more than accommodating and the area (marina) for our first try was calm with beautiful scenery. Would so recommend!

Visited September 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I signed up for a one-hour private paddleboard lesson because I always wanted to give it a try. After some instructions on the dock, I was on the board and on my way. My instructor was awesome. She was super knowledgeable and gave me pointers the whole time. I was amazed at how quickly I got the hang of it. The best $45 I've ever spent! I can't wait to try one of their tours. I will definitely be going back to Tula to buy my own board. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Amy S
Orefield, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Great Morning of Standup Paddleboarding”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were in Virginia Beach last week and were interested in learning to SUP. I called Tula Adventure Sports two days ahead of time to make a reservation for the morning of July 25th. Our tour time was 9:30am and our tour guide's name was Will. Our family of four (two boys ages 12 and 14) were the only ones scheduled in that tour, so it was a like our own private lesson and tour. We left most of our stuff in the car, but they gave us a blue bin to put our shoes, towels, and keys in while we were gone. Will took us to the dock and explained how to get on the paddleboard, how to stand, how to paddle, etc. and then we were off with him for a 2 hour tour down along the shore of the state park in their area. He said it was about a 3 mile excursion and we stopped about halfway through to get off and swim and rest our legs. He explained about the area and some of the birds as we went along. Another employee met us at the other end of our excursion and brought us our blue bin and drove us back to the shop where started and had parked our car. It was a great day. We all loved it and would definitely do it again. The tour was $65 a person. Don't forget to tip them! The only recommendation I'd have for them is to have some bottled water in the van when they pick you up. It's only a ten minute drive back to the office where you could purchase a drink, but it would have been nice once we got off the boards. Highly recommend them.

Visited July 2013